'Kingdom Hearts III' Recording Underway

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Kingdom_Hearts_III_Logo_KHIII.png
    While discussing 'Dissidia Final Fantasy' in a livestream, Kingdom Hearts director, Tetsuya Nomura, talked a bit about his upcoming projects, mentioning that 'Kingdom Hearts' was currently being recorded. Although Nomura didn't specify which 'Kingdom Hearts' he was talking about, it's most definitely 'Kingdom Hearts III' as it's safe to assume that most, if not all, of the recording for '2.8 HD Final Chapter Prologue' must have been completed by now given it's release coming soon in January. And now that recording is taking place, there is a chance that the next KH3 trailer will have a lot more cutscenes included.

Source: @aibo_ac7

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Didn't Bill Farmer (voice of Goofy) say he had already recorded his lines? Does this mean everyone else is doing their lines now as well? If so, then I really do hope we get to hear more peeps in the next trailer.
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      About that... I highly question the validity of his claims. He probably voiced a Kingdom Hearts game and thought it was KH3 (probably was referring to the HD Re:coded cinematic when he said that)
    3. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Ahh. Yeah, that makes more sense. I was wondering how it was possible as well since KH3 was still in early development at the time. It's good though that they're at the recording process now. Think we'll be able to get a release date this December since they're now recording?
    4. Plums
      Plums
      I'd wager we'll probably hear a KH3 release date sometime in the spring. Nomura said he might wanna do something for the 15th KH anniversary (and for FF7's anniversary), so a date for both KH3 and the first part of the FF7 remake would fit the bill for that, imo.

We'll probably for sure get some kind of trailer around December though; I know he said he wanted to have some kind of KH3 thing for then since 2.8 would be all wrapped up.