'Kingdom Hearts III' Re:MIND DLC New Info & Renders Released

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

All this new info just had to be released while I was travelling

Following the release of the final trailer for the 'Kingdom Hearts III' Re:MIND DLC yesterday, Square-Enix released new information and character renders relating to the downloadable content.

list.jpg

First off, we finally know the price range for the DLC. The regular package costs $29.99, while a package that includes everything in the regular version plus video of the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra will cost $39.99. Second, we finally know what is included in both the paid and free DLC packages.

Aerith.jpg Cid.jpg Fairy Godmother.jpg Leon.jpg sora.jpg Yuffie.jpg
    Lastly, Square-Enix released renders tied to the upcoming DLC (check them out above), which include a brand new render for Sora, as well as renders for returning characters that'll have some involvement in the DLC story update (Aerith, Leon, Cid, Yuffie, the Fairy Godmother).

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      I'm surprised they brought back the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella. I wonder what her role in this will be considering you get summons differently in this game. Also, I'm kinda confused by the two DLCs here. Does this mean we'd have to get the $40 DLC to get the expanded story and new abilities or will those also be part of the $30 DLC?
    2. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Here's a much more concise infographic I found on Twitter:

[​IMG]
    3. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      See, now this makes a lot more sense. Thank you.
    4. Mixt
      Mixt
      Welp, my guess on pricing was off.