'Kingdom Hearts III' Featured in Game Informer

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

KH3Gameinformer.png KH3Gameinformer1.png KH3Gameinformer2.png KH3Gameinformer3.png KH3Gameinformer4.png KH3Gameinformer5.png
    The latest issue of Game Informer featured a story on 'Kingdom Hearts III', recapping much of the information revealed at D23 Expo along with some words from Nomura. While there isn't any new information, it's still a nice read. Check out the scans above (courtesy of @Arch is Dumb).

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2017
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      My bf has a subscription and I just so how happened to be there when it arrived in the mail. <.< (hijacked the sh*t outta that magazine) It was indeed a nice recap of the expo. Though I was surprised to learn that Pixar had asked Nomura to make the plot revolving the Toy Story world an original one, as opposed to going by a movie.

It was also nice when he mentioned Aqua, Terra, Ven, and Roxas' return. Of course he didn't dive any further than that cuz spoilers. x3
      "The motivation for Sora and his allies in Kingdom Hearts III is to help those people who met a tragic ending such as Terra, Ventus, Aqua, and Roxas, and to rescue them from that tragedy. How they relate to the narrative, and if we were to reveal any sort of information about that, it would probably spoil everything."
    2. Dravoo
      Dravoo
      I got that issue. :D It was nice to see it in an american magazine after years of fan translation. What surprises me even more is the Toy Story world, I'm told, canon to the toy story storyline. Meaning Nomura has made his fan fiction canon to Disney/Pixar after years. x'D
    3. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠
      ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠
      Updated post with better scans. Cheers!