Kingdom Hearts III Kingdom Hearts III Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Korra, Jul 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

If I remember correctly, they aren't ready to end the KH series yet.

2. R0xAzz12342 Merlin's Housekeeper

Thats awesome to know!!!! Thanks! :D I liked your post!

3. Labrys King's Apprentice

That would be cool if you can fight a character from Final Fantasy Xlll as a bonus boss and a end to the setheroph battles

4. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Who would you fight, though?

5. Labrys King's Apprentice

Lightning.

6. Llave Superless Moderator

Not trying to backseat mod, but since posts count here guys, try to formulate your posts with more thought and depth.

Anywho:

From what I recall, there will be a KHIII. Now, I am uncertain as to if it will be "Reconnect", or if that's a whole other game in itself. The release date is unknown, but it will most likely be after Final Fantasy versus XIII. (In other words, neve-*shot*)

It won't be the last game. It will merely be the last game of the Master Xehanort Saga. Any information after KHIII is completely unknown. I'm not even sure if Nomura has formulated much of a plot passed it though...

7. The Trist Merlin's Housekeeper

Hasn't the whole series been the Xehanort Saga? I'd rather the series had a definite ending. Starting a whole new story after this one ends seems like milking a dry cow.

8. Llave Superless Moderator

In a way I agree, but then again, this is the group of people that have been making Final Fantasy.

The irony is, the only final part about it is in the title.

9. sonicfan23 Traverse Town Homebody

Here are my thoughts on what KH3 will be. *Warning: Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance Spoilers!!!!

So at the end of KHDDD, Sora goes off and trains from what I've read. So he's off doing his merry...well, whatever he's doing, training with the Keyblade, stuff like that. And in the final scene that is not in the Secret Ending, Ven is sitting in CO when he starts to smile, so that could mean something. Possibly that his body is reacting to what he's feeling in Sora's heart. And on to the secret ending.

So first, Young Xehanort (best bad guy ever!) is on the Destiny Islands, and he says "This World...is just too small." So that's basically what happened at the very beginning of BBS. So he's now back in his own time. Meanwhile, Aqua is standing there in the Dark Realm. With Ansem the Wise nowhere to be found from what I remember. And then Kairi is about to be trained by Master Yen Sid (see, I told you there were spoilers!)

So Master Xehanort is attempting to obtain the x-blade. Again. With all of those guy’s on his side. Seven Lights, Thirteen Darknesses. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Ven, Aqua, and Lea. Those are the people who would be available. As for Terranort, he might be one of the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness. Or he might just be off somewhere wandering the darkness. As for Roxas, Namine, and Xion, first I will (attempt to) quote Sora in DDD,

“*Sigh* No, Roxas, we’re not the same, I wanted to tell you that, that you deserve as much as I do, to be your own person.”

So Sora might try to bring Roxas back. Xion, however, is a special case. She holds some of Sora’s memories in a sense, so for her to leave would be hard. But, it would still make me happy to see Roxas, Xion, and Lea reunited, so there might still be a way. And as for Namine, she is kinda like Roxas in a sense. But also different, as she and Kairi exist in the same place until the end of KH2. So maybe, just maybe, she can be brought back.

Ven and Aqua...hmmm...Riku can reawaken sleeping hearts, right? So if they all figure out that Ven’s heart is inside Sora, then voila, we have Ventus all woken up as soon as they rescue Aqua from the realm of Darkness (somehow) and get to CO.

And then the final battle will begin:

Seven Lights, Thirteen Darknesses.

The Keyblade War will begin.

At least, that would be pretty cool :D.

Oh, and one last thing, when Young Xehanort called Sora a hypocrite and all of that, and then when Sora saw Vanitas, that was Vanitas in Young Xehanort’s heart, which mean’s he might come back. So yeah. That would be awesome.

10. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

So. What we currently know as Kingdom Hearts is officially "The Seeker of Darkness Saga:"

[in chronological story order]
    • PC browser game
    • Birth by Sleep
    • Kingdom Hearts
    • 358/2 Days
    • Chain of Memories
    • Kingdom Hearts II
    • coded
    • Dream Drop Distance
    • Kingdom Hearts III

So it's basically confirmed we'll have more KH after KHIII, whenever we finally get that. (FFvsXIII is projected for a 2013 or 2014 release, I think.) Now that DDD has been released internationally (for quite some time), does anyone have any new ideas or theories?

11. Cherry Berry Chaser

They're still going to continue the KH series, that much I can assure you of. However, Sora being the main character... That's not going to be the case anymore (or for a while). This, is from what I remember from an interview with Nomura a while back.

If you are referring to the Seeker of Darkness Era, then this might be over soon too. ^^ Not sure what they're going to pull out after it ends, but I'm sure it'll be just as great as this saga, or better.

12. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

I believe Master Xehanort has been failing on purpose this entire time

13. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

He hasn't been failing on purpose, he just has a backup plan for every plan that fails.

14. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah and his idea on ending the tyranny of light is to start the tyranny of darkness and nothingness, not likely he wants some form of coexistance not complete dominance over light like his other forms seemed to want if their speech pattern isn't enough to convince you of this point. in fact I got this from Xehanort's wiki page "Xehanort came to believe that darkness and light were meant to be in balance, but the "tyranny" of light had destroyed much of the darkness and shifted that balance. He therefore resolved to obtain the power of Kingdom Hearts, so that he may create a World in balance. To that end, he sought to recreate the legendary χ-blade and begin a new Keyblade War." so again I think there is more to this whole thing that meets the eye, also yes there are back-up plans but I have been wondering recently if they are actually just part of his plan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.