Kingdom Hearts III Kingdom Hearts III Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Korra, Jul 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Llave Superless Moderator

Axel and Xion are playable characters in multiplayer mode in Days. I was only thinking of the ones needing to be rescued, Riku was an assist character by the end of KHII so there's not a problem there. I was wondering who would be the "main playable character", as all the ones that need to be saved where "main playable characters" in other games.

I was also thinking; I hope you will be able to roam the castle in Land of Departure. (Ven, Terra, and Aqua's home) I would love to go up those side stairs and into the main hallway with the three thrones, that would be boss!

2. Llave Superless Moderator

I believe you may be mistaken for KH3D, not KHIII...

3. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Riku actually plays a bigger role than you might think. He is the original chosen one. Though I don't know if he'll ever be a main character. Kinda like how DBZ is, how Goku is the main character but Vegeta is also treated the same way.

Yes I had to use a DBZ reference.

4. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Riku was also a playable character in multiplayer. in fact, the entire Organization AND Donald AND Goofy were playable. Riku was also playable in ReCoM, as a main character.

and i agree with you, walking around the Land of Departure castle would be boss. actually, walking around Castle Oblivion without all of those rooms in between floors would be boss.

5. Llave Superless Moderator

Guys, I am refering only to the Characters that need to be saved by Sora, not the other characters that are assist characters or that you play as. I was just thinking if they would be playable as well, and would Sora have to give up screen time for them? (Ventus, Roxas, Xion, Terra, Axel, Aqua)

Yeah and without the cards. I really wanna know the mysteries of the world in general. There are so many of them in LoD/CO alone.

6. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Eh, doubt they would be playable. They're the same way Riku is. There might be a small snippet to play as them, but I really doubt you'll be able to.

7. Llave Superless Moderator

True... I just think that they would be more likely to have more playtime if any.

Chances are that they would most likely be party characters. I think that would be cool, almost like FF where you have a party of more that can you fit in your select 3, and you just switch em in ever so often.

8. Sora's Apprentice Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh well that explains it cuz i have never played birth by sleep

9. Kouichi Merlin's Housekeeper

The new or old worlds would be fun. But i have a little question, while playing BBS i thought there would be an aerial-combat and rail shooter when we want to go to the other worlds as in KH2 but either Aqua, Terra or Ven (except in the deep space) didn't have to use mini game of their keyblade glider to through the worlds. Honestly...it's a little boring (racing is boring), i hope i may have an aerial-combat by using keyblade glider but it has been an empty hope of nothing. Is it possible KH3 would have an aerial-combat by using keyblade glider?

10. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Um, that would be BEYOND AMAZING--especially if they did it in the same/similar fashion as, say, Final Fantasy Type-0.

11. Emilyboo Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm alot more focused on KH:DDD then KH3 for the fact that I'll have alot more info on that game when I'm done playing DDD,

12. Skygazelily Merlin's Housekeeper

Rofl, oh gawd Tail_Wind, you used that quote xD

I doubt that other characters would be playable besides Sora and Riku, although it'd be pretty awesome if there was scene/episode/interlude where the player was suddenly controlling either Roxas, Xion, or Axel.

13. Llave Superless Moderator

Well when going to other worlds, it may be possible that you could use the Keyblade Gliders. (Given Sora and Riku will have them when they finish the mark of mastery, and or Keyblade Armor for that matter.)

Aerial combat would be pretty cool, although I don't see much use to it.

14. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

This sounds like a pretty neat idea. I wouldn't be too suprised if they threw in a couple of end-game unlockables to add replay value to the game. This would probably work out as on those secret unlockables.

Also, I don't know how long I've been gone from this forum.

15. Labrys King's Apprentice

I thinking Riku Replica is back because he was a part of Zexion, and he absorbed Zexion in ReCOM . Sense Ienzo is back, Riku Replica must be back as well.

16. Mysty Unknown

DiZ says that Sora has the power to awaken the heart of others. If he can advance this power even further, couldn't he by chance also pull out Xion and Roxas while he frees Ventus from his heart? But if this would be done, would this not leave Sora empty in a sense.

17. Labrys King's Apprentice

In kh3 they should use the health bar from recoded[​IMG] So that you can have the same health bar as a boss. It would be better that's way and disable cure, but that feature would only be available on critical mode. Because I don't think it would make sense to be fighting in a small asss health.

18. Alan Smithee Destiny Islands Resident

Light-based enemy, please.

19. Labrys King's Apprentice

That would be cool in the beginning of the game it would show this tumblr_lzihgvjYiq1qiv4muo1_400.png

20. R0xAzz12342 Merlin's Housekeeper

I would just like to know. Does anyone think that if Kingdom Hearts III ever does come out... Will it be the last game??? I hope not :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.