Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Complete Visual Art Book in 2008

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everone, it seems as though Jbook has updated their websites stating the new release date to be in January of 2008, and willl be causing 1714 Yen (Approximately $15.50) .

However don't let this release date get your hopes up, because there is some other information , such as about the postponement. Square-Enix wishes to release the book in the summer at the end of May, however that is still being decided.

This time however instead of it focusing on COM, and KH2 they plan on doing all the Kingdom Hearts series, from Kingdom Hearts 1, all the way to Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+!

Source: Jbook and Light in the Chaos

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Nov 14, 2007.

1. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      Wow, how long has this been delayed now? :/ Oh well, as long as they get it out eventually. I was planning to get it.
    2. Adeli
      Adeli
      O_O Wowowowow! The whole series?!

I hope they put in all the concept art as well... I sure'd like to see what concepts they had for FM and FM+, what Nomura's initial designs for the OXIII members were [especially the I-was-once-a-girl Marluxia XD *gets bricked*] and the stuff that never made it in like the King that was supposed to be the KH2 boss's final form. That was seriously cool stuff... yeah, they'd better put all the good stuff in... D<
      [because... May... omg T_T Damn... it was supposed come out in July THIS year. I'm going to strangle someone if it gets delayed anymore...]
    3. Poki#3
      Poki#3
    4. koolashley
      koolashley
      Cool, thanks for the info again Xaldin:)!
    5. Ame-chan
      Ame-chan
      May of 2008?! My-my, we must wait for a long time... *sob*
      I hope they won`t make new release in....winter of 2008 x.x
    6. Unmei
      Unmei
      this is kinda good news and bad news. the good news is that all the games will be in the art book, but the bad news is that we have to wait an extra 4 months. not really sure if it's better or worse...
    7. Shadows Of Oblivion
      Shadows Of Oblivion
      Lol, yeah, they should put all that stuff in there...