Kingdom Hearts II FM+ -Another Report-

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It should be noted that this is probably for Japan only, though we don't know if we'll have the same privilege, however for those in Japan that managed to reserve Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ will be given a hard cover book known as "Kingdom Hearts - Another Report" It talks about the outline of the visuals of the game, goes into more detailed information about the character, spells, and worlds. In ways the game could not teach us.

Also 3 Higher Quality images, from scans have appeared on the net, in decent size too.

Screen 1
    Screen 2
    Screen 3

Source: FF7AC Reunion and Famitsu

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Roxas
      Roxas
      Those images are excellent quality!

Xaldin, do you know what they are saying in each of these images?
    2. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      I love the quality of those pics! *saves*

Thanks for the info, btw. =o
    3. dual_wielder
      dual_wielder
      Aaaaaaaaaaaaand now to make icons. :D
    4. Anderson
      Anderson
      Wow...awesome quality. Man...if only I could read Japanese...
    5. Cody
      Cody
      Awesome,I can see clearly this time lol.
    6. Mr Bob
      Mr Bob
      Oooooooooooooooh its all 3D like! I want this game more! Thanks Xaldin! >D
    7. kevz2kool
      kevz2kool
      when u say '' unknown if we will have the same privlage does that mean we're pretty sure about it hittin the states??!
    8. kairis_blade
      kairis_blade
      Ripoff!!!!!!!!!!!

personaly i think that that is a complete ripoff!!!! in the english version of kingdom hearts II screen number is just a scene, you dont get to fight.:mad:
    9. no-reality_allowed
      no-reality_allowed
      i <3 those sexyer higher quality scans :3

especially the roxas/sora fight :3
      i can see roxas nicer now!!!!
    10. the worm who ate midgar
      the worm who ate midgar
      you dont in the japanes eversion either, final mix + is were the fight is, not in the original KhII, english or japanese

the react command in the 3 screen reads "diurubauto" so like "dule bout" or somthing

the 2nd says "akuseru wa sora no *dont know this kanji* oh *dont know this kanji* sabutta"

I cant read the kanji in the 1st and second screens, I can ask my japanese teacher tomarrow anad then translate them
    11. Sorax
      Sorax
      Wow, the graphics looks tight! i hope it gets to america!!! woo!!! i love the pics, xaldin you're too friggin awesome!!
    12. Anderson
      Anderson
      The 3rd screen, if your translation is correct, is Duel Stance.
      The 2nd screen is probably about something Axel said to Sora or something.
    13. dual_wielder
      dual_wielder
      Ganked from my friend's journal.

akuseru wa sora no kokoro wo yusabutta.

Literally: Axel has moved Sora's heart.

however the verb "yusaburu"when used in the context of "kokoro" or "heart," takes on a closer meaning (according to my kanji dictionary for my DS >D ) of "moved [his] heart." As in "moved to tears."

SO.

Axel has moved [something in] Sora's heart [to tears].

>DDDDDDD
    14. the worm who ate midgar
      the worm who ate midgar
      kokoro can also men ones innner self or soul. so depending on the context it could also mean that axel has moved Roxas (technically soras soul in a since) since he moved "something" in soras heart

I read it as "axle moved roxas" (in an emotional way)

and then again depending on when the scene happens, if after sora an roxas become 1, then it could mean that axle reached some part of roxas in soras heart
    15. FUZZY SWEATER
      FUZZY SWEATER
      roxas looks cool in black. ........................... I dont know why I just said that. speaking out my mind again.
    16. FUZZY SWEATER
      FUZZY SWEATER
      I cant wait for this game to come out . I have played every kh game, but i have never seen a game as awesome as this. sorry to speak out mymind but roxas looks good in black:)