Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix Codes

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Explode, Nov 7, 2011.

1. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Can u ask him for me ?

2. Zanar Merlin's Housekeeper

Hi just wondering what are some good codes for making hacked fights likkeee say 2 bosses but make them fight eachother??

3. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

one good way would be to use a play as boss code and enter a boss battle and activate the code when entering that battle by skiping the cutscene then when the boss battle starts activate that boss your playing as animations and battle the boss while playing as a boss.^ ^

4. xaddgx Twilight Town Denizen

I have no way to contact them

5. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

well majik had his computer repaired and lost everything on his computer and it turns out his patch is password protected but do to having his comp fixed he lost that password. but that was months ago when he told me that on msn so I'm not sure if he's recovered anything those files he lost.=/ but if I were you sora I would just use xeeynamo's patch because it's not password protected and it's on his blog, but his patch is copyrighted so you can't use it for any third party site nor give it out without his consent (aka xeeynamo's consent)

6. Zanar Merlin's Housekeeper

oooooo yep im going to definately give that a try but i was thinking more on the lines of this particular battle Larxene vs Marluxia and the play as marluxia code does not work for me even with jokers... is there another way such as the role mod? i noticed that when i tried the role mod i did not recieve damage from vexen but he would still attack me is there a posible code that makes him and any other org member to attack enemies or eachother? annyyywaaayyss thanks for replying ^.^

7. xaddgx Twilight Town Denizen

You can make a target mod, but it has to be done yourself because it has to be for your specific save file. There is a tutorial on youtube that I have not had full luck with, but give it a try if you want...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njglX13oTxc

Also, if you're using the Play as bosses txt file that Gultigargar gave, those only work in the audience chamber.

8. mierdareado Merlin's Housekeeper

Does anyone know some code to have invocations as allies? and also play with the summons, I have only the code to play with Peter Pan.
    Play as Peter Pan
    11c954f4 00003333
    11c95514 00003333

It really works

Thanks in Advance ^^

9. Zanar Merlin's Housekeeper

well i looked at the video but the guy goes too fast and i have absolutely no idea how to make a battle dump..... could i possibly get a written tutorial? thanks

-edit ok so i think i got a dump but heartboxes?? codes its all very confusing but im keen on learning how to do this so ill try anything ^.^

10. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

I have his English patch . It's realy nice . But I am asking a for a japanes voice gameplay what the heck u call it . A code that u can here Japanese voices durring battle

11. EvilMan_89 Code Master

that's most likely impossible to do with codes because i dont' think the Japanese battle voices are on the disc. it's seems like something you need romhacking for (which we don't really do on this site)

12. xaddgx Twilight Town Denizen

I know, I have not figured it out yet either. You need to make the "dump" from emuhaste. I've reviewed the video a LOT. Everytime I reach a conclusion my file looks a ton different than what he is displaying, I never get the target mod to work. It's very vexing

13. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Try just asking him to write it out, that way you can just follow instructions that way and if anything goes wrong you know its on you not him.

14. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Cant u guys use all the information. From theater mode ? Is has Japanese voices . So Mabey. Can u do that way ? And. Y the wAy . Did anybody notice when u play kingdom hearts 2 final mix with the English patch . The pic that just sits there . It has number like 8950(Radom number) it similar to . That . Should I tell the guy him self ?

Is there anyway way of giving DW roxas movement to DW Sora ? Like how roxas spins his keyblade arOund and while sofa looks like he has his valor form on but he doesn't

15. EvilMan_89 Code Master

no, those voices aren't the same thing, trust me, having the japanese battle voices through codes is most likely impossible, just give up on it.

yes, you tell Xeeynamo since this website isn't affiliated with that person in the least

there's no way of it happening.

16. Zanar Merlin's Housekeeper

tried asking no reply yet... im sure some one must know tho i mean it has been done... hmmmmmmmmm well i can say I've watched that video and yet remain with a headache and one question: how? i got emu haste made a dump..,, i was sooo happy that i made progress then the dude said something about heartblocks and copied some things and i just got sent to oblivion....

yet my hope is still up any help is verryyyyyy apreciated ^.^

17. Wheel of Time Time forever preserved in memory.

You can find the heartblock of a character by following these simple steps ^^

1. Open the dump
    2. Press G and type in 01a00000 and press enter
    3. Hold Shift+3 and type in the UCM digit of the character and press enter
    4. Now, you may or may not be at the heartblock, if not press F4 to continue the search
    5. To know if you have arrived at a character's heartblock, check if the values of the first 5 lines and see if they have values like 01c954e8, like completly filled in except the first line which should contain the UCM of the character you searched for.

Hope this helped ^^

18. KHOmega Destiny Islands Resident

Well i am having a prob here. I tested out my Codebreaker after about a year of not playing FM, and so when i put the enable code one, just that one code. Ok so when i put my swap magic on and it loaded, so when i load KH2FM+, in never loads. Not even after 20 mins. Can anyone help? i made sure that no other codes were enabled in any other game.

19. EvilMan_89 Code Master

first test without codes just to ensure that the problem is with Codebreaker. also, most the time that problem is caused by using the wrong master code. make sure you are using a 9-type master code (the RAW one on the first page that starts with 9)

20. xaddgx Twilight Town Denizen

Whoaaaaa hold on now, I never said it was on him. I know I'm bad at this, I was only commenting that I usually reach a different result than what his file shows. It's always when paging down after the animation digits or whatever they were. Now I would ask him, but I saw a thread where he said he was going offline for a long time, so it wouldn't work in my favor.