Kingdom Hearts II.5 Jump Festa 2014 Trailer

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Dec 21, 2013.

1. libregkd -

Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD ReMix made an appearance at this year's Jump Festa with a new trailer! It sadly does not contain a more concrete release date for the collection, but regardless there is some new footage of this release, so enjoy!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Krowley
      Krowley
      Sadly no. News has been pretty slow lately. KH3 is still in development, and I'd imagine Nomura is more focused on finalizing FFXV.
    2. Shuhbooty
      Shuhbooty
      That's what I was thinking. Haven't they put that off long enough? FFXV I mean.
    3. Krowley
      Krowley
      I don't mind the wait if it means a better product. You wouldn't believe how much Kingdom Hearts had to shelve/alter to get the game out on it's schedule. I would have loved for Final Mix to have been a product of "What could have been" instead of "small stuff we left out."
    4. libregkd
      libregkd
    5. Krowley
      Krowley
      Oh no, I meant the first Kingdom Hearts over the second. Second did add more range and possibility (Although I would have loved to have seen those other boss forms they had for Xemnas)