Kingdom Hearts II.5 Jump Festa 2014 Trailer

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Dec 21, 2013.

1. libregkd -

Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD ReMix made an appearance at this year's Jump Festa with a new trailer! It sadly does not contain a more concrete release date for the collection, but regardless there is some new footage of this release, so enjoy!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Ugh, I am really hoping for a much higher quality trailer soon. 360p doesn't do the game any justice. Still, I am so hyped for this, more than I was for 1.5!!!
    2. Arch
      Arch
      Sora's clothes look blacker to me. Looks like there's a higher contrast? I dunno. I haven't played KH2 in forever but I am more excited for this than I was for KHI.5.
    3. Krowley
      Krowley
      IwantitIwantitIwantit.
      Do hope a link with higher quality arises, but for what it is, the new footage is lovely.
    4. Explode
      Explode
      Hard to judge at 360p, but thanks for the speedy update.

lol @1:12 Ultimania.
    5. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I think it's easiest to see with the Re:Coded, but maybe that's also because of the difference between a PS3 and a DS, instead of a PS2 to a PS3.
      And I'll still have to buy the 1.5 remix, but this one I'm looking forward to more, maybe just because these games had a story to work with and it got a lot darker as it went on.
    6. Misty
      Misty
      Is the new hair texture for Aqua bothering anyone else? It just seems off somehow...
    7. exile0025
      exile0025
      the psp version looks a little pixelated,this dosent and it probably throwing you off
    8. Misty
      Misty
      That's not it. This one is more royal blue than the last, and has less noticeable highlights.
      [​IMG]
    9. Krowley
      Krowley
      I noticed a lot of colors seemed a little darker and richer than usual. Mostly the clothes and hair of characters.
    10. Misty
      Misty
      Yeah, which I'm totally cool with when it comes to updating textures... but Aqua's hair just seems muddier and less detailed. Hopefully it'll look better on my tv screen/in the final product.
    11. Explode
      Explode
      I think overall her hair looks better, but the darker color is throwing me off a little.
    12. libregkd
    13. Antidote
      Antidote
      I wouldn't say it bothers me. I...actually like it. :x I think the darker shade of blue looks so much better. I always thought the powder blue highlights were quite unfitting and that there was an overdose of lighting textures, but that's just me.
    14. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      It has very little contrast, it almost looks like a graphic out of the Re:Coded minigame, KHX or Theatrhythm
    15. Misty
      Misty
      Yeah, that's exactly it. The highlights were a little overdone in BBS but it just looks way too flat right now.
    16. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      While I do agree that most of the BbS textures seem flat, the game probably won't see a release in Japan until, like, Summer of 2014 -- and that's being optimistic. They've got time to tweak the textures at this point, and I really am excited to have an HD ReMix where I want to play both of the playable games included (I'm lookin' at you, Re:CoM).
      For now, I just want an HD version of this trailer.
    17. libregkd
      libregkd
      Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
    18. Explode
      Explode
      I think that could be your video source. They never looked that saturated to me: not when I was playing it myself, or when looking at the cutscenes from this site.
    19. DualBladeRoxas
      DualBladeRoxas
      I'm PRAYING TO GOD that this is going to be one of those games where you can convert into PS4 format.

4. Roxas gif.gif