Kingdom Hearts HD Remix PC

Discussion in 'Video Showcase' started by keyofdarkness55, Apr 17, 2014.

1. SoratheFallen Merlin's Housekeeper

You can't call it 1.5 HD Remix because it is not! All PS3 emulators are fake or have viruses or need to take those god damn surveys to download it! Square Enix-chan, please stop misleading ppl with this cause there will never be an actual legit PS3 emulator besides even if there was you would need one hell of a graphics card to push it! All of those videos you see on YouTube are scam videos and there are devices to show your PS3 screen on your computer and can easily be manipulated to look just like an emulator!

Btw, I found a way better organizer then that piece of ****![DOUBLEPOST=1400275060][/DOUBLEPOST]This thread this guy posted is one big ass scam! Be legit, baka! -_-

2. keyofdarkness55 Traverse Town Homebody

thanks for posting that people don't read haha

3. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

How am I misleading anyone? I corrected you on several things about your post. What this thing is supposed to be, a nice looking UI for launching Kingdom Hearts games and the emulators needed to run them (PS2 for KH, RE:COM, and KH2, for instance), is real. It is NOT a PS3 emulator or a port of the actual I.5 HD Re:Mix. And that's not even what it's called. If you would watch the video is also shows that BBS, Re: Coded, and the game version of Days are in there as well as a configuration menu showing . While the title is misleading, the video itself is extremely clear about what it is.

Also, did you actually read the article about RPCS3? The video shown has extremely low FPS and a pretty bad graphical bug that was clearly rendered in the game engine.
    To be fair, the title is a little bit misleading. You may want to edit that stuff to be more clear about what this is. I'd suggest renaming the program something like Kingdom UI or Kingdom Launcher and renaming the thread and video "Kingdom Launcher: An Easy to Configure and Controller Friendly Hub for All Your Kingdom Hearts ISOs and ROMs."

Just a bit of advice.

Oh, and if I could suggest something, it'd be nice to be able to add more than just those Kingdom Hearts games. This program has decent potential to act as a nice a Steam-type thing for emulators. Luxord noted that it's not very fast and that could be an issue, but for people who want all their ROM and ISO games in the same place without having launch their emulators, this could be nice.

4. keyofdarkness55 Traverse Town Homebody

What other games could I add all the kh games are there kh1 re:com 350/2 days kh2 bbs and recoded

5. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

No, no, I mean you could give the user the ability to add his own stuff besides Kingdom Hearts games. This program has good potential as a launcher for ROMs and ISOs in general, so why limit that to just the handful of games that fit the theme?

6. keyofdarkness55 Traverse Town Homebody

Oh I see what you mean like a games launcher in general hmmmmmm Ill think about it. Not sure how that will work