Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by libregkd, Oct 26, 2012.
fine i wunna
Whenever you see something you dont understand, just turn on the english KH1 or watch a youtube video for reference.
Still waiting for news on NA and EU releases.
So no word on an English release? You'd think it was time to let FM have a release outside of Japan.
I'm sure there will be an english release. But I'm guessing they're waiting till it's released in Japan first before they make an announcement.
Have any other Kingdom Hearts games been announced only for Japan at first? I'm just wondering if this is a common trend with the series.
Yodabashi put a up a pre-order page with information on gameplay changes and the such. Goldplanner and Duckroll from KH13 have translated it;
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix changes:
- The "Zero EXP" and "Combo Master" abilities are added to the game
- The right analogue stick now controls the camera
- Summons has been moved to the 4th command slot
- The talk and special attack commands have been moved to the triangle button
- You can switch between English voices w/ Japanese subtitles, or Japanese voices
- Completing the game will unlock a custom PlayStation 3 theme
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories changes:
- Completing the game will unlock another custom PlayStation 3 theme
358/2 Days inclusions:
- Over 2 hours of HD, fully-voiced cutscenes included
- All of Roxas' diary entries, the Secret Reports and the Character Database are included
- Watching all cutscenes will unlock *another* custom PlayStation 3 theme
I do hope those PS3 themes will be available in the NA/EU release as well. I'm getting tired of my current PS3 theme -___-
They gotta release this to the US now! It has English Voices! All they need to do is put English text in it now!
This is almost as good as hearing a localization announcement :)
Either way I'll officially be buying this now (especially if the Days cutscenes will feature English voice actors).
I believe that will only be the case for the NA/EU release
Maybe I'm missing something or just not getting it, and I love this, but how come KH II isn't included in this?
It will have its own HD Remix (which I guess would be called 2.5 HD Remix), which would most likely include BBS as well (and maybe scenes from Re:coded)