'Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue' Website Updated With Many New Images

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

As the release date for 'Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue' fast approaches, the game's official Japanese website has been updated with many new images to get a sense of what to expect once KH fans get their hands on it next month:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.png 29.png 30.jpg 31.jpg 32.jpg 33.jpg 34.jpg 35.jpg 36.jpg 37.jpg 38.jpg 39.jpg 40.jpg

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Dec 23, 2016.

1. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      What interests me the most is this screenshot of DDD, giving us some sort of idea of how Reality Shifts will work.

[​IMG]
    2. Calxiyn
      Calxiyn
      Idk how you came to that conclusion, because looking at that, I have NO idea. Wanna explain how you think it works Tale?
    3. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      In the 3DS version, Reality Shifts would occur on the touch screen while time froze on the top screen. On the PS4, it looks like they'll just take up the whole screen. The Grid's Reality Shift in particular, pictured above, would require players to tap certain highlighted line of code as they appeared on the touch screen, though they'd disappear if you didn't tap them in time. On the PS4, it looks like it'll be sort of a quick-time event requiring you to push a specific button that appears alongside the highlighted line of code. This is speculation on my part, but maybe the button isn't always the triangle for every line.