Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX: FINAL TRAILER

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Calxiyn, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Calxiyn, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Hayabusa
      Hayabusa
      For those who don't understand, here's a rough translation of what the characters are saying:

2. Explode
      Explode
      This should be my last comparison, then :p Prepare for more obsessing over detail. Dialog/visual spoilers (from scenes in the trailer) below.

Keyblade Graveyard looks great. Sadly, the keyblades are still just textures, but the added quality and variety in color vastly improves the look. Seems like they changed the shape of Ven's face to look a little younger. It's subtle, but they may have also made Aqua's lips a little fuller and pinker. There are a lot of variables though (difference in english/japanese lip sync, not the exact frame, different overall color in source footage), so not sure on that.

Sora's textures are also looking quite a bit better. And I must say, KH2FM's glow effects are looking amazing, as seen with the shot of Xemnas' dragon, and the stained glass the Roxas fight (not pictured here, but seen in the previous trailer).

Thanks for the news. We're coming up on release now. I'll probably look at a few videos, but I'm gonna try and hold off on Re:Coded until it releases here.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
    3. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Whoa, I didn't realize it came out so soon in Japan. o.o
    4. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      oh wow, I didn't even notice the background of the KH2 final battle was buildings when it was SD
    5. super_rocker_90
      super_rocker_90
      looks amazing i notice roxases armor behind his shoulder is there but in the hd pic its gone looks much better.
    6. phoenixkh93
      phoenixkh93
      Looks really good! I do think that for a trailer though they included a fair few spoiler-y things, especially for BBS. I get it's a remake and the originals have been out for ages, but surely lots of the people interested in this game will be so because they haven't had a chance to play the originals on their various consoles?