KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX PAX East Trailer (US)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Mike Chaser

DisneyVideoGames has released the first Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix English trailer, which will be shown at PAX East 2013 (an event occurring March 22-24, 2013 in Boston, MA).

Remember the trailer from the Jump Festa 2013 event? This is that same trailer, but dubbed in English from the official cast.

Please note that the official trailer does not have English text in the following trailer.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Airi Ban
      Airi Ban
      The trailer still looks great and now the English voicing is so great. Hearing the kh1 voices again brings back some good memories.
    2. libregkd
    3. NemesisPrime
      NemesisPrime
      The part I was looking forward to was the english dub of 358/2 and from what I've seen I'm not disappointed!
    4. 61
      That's nice.
      Pretty much the only thing I care about regarding 1.5 now (until the time comes to buy it) is seeing how the west will react to the FM changes.
    5. RifleRiku
      RifleRiku
      If I had known it were going to PAX I would've gone... o3o
    6. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Glad to hear Billy Zane's voice was kept. Looks like I won't have to mute Ansem's scenes when I get this.

Also, Alyson Stoner returns as Xion! Yes!!
    7. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      What I'm concerned about.. is, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there new scenes in KH1FM that Haley Joel Osment didn't voice over? And if they're keeping 2002 Haley's voice, what did they do for the new scenes?

Meh. I prefer Richard Epcar.
    8. libregkd
    9. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      Eh, Zane's voice is too deep, in my opinion. Lol. And oh okay, I see. That's good then.
    10. libregkd
    11. Krowley
      Krowley

Voice comparison of the two back to back;​
      I think Zane had more power in his voice personally.​
    12. kevz2kool
      kevz2kool
      Quick question, is the lip-synching going to be altered to match the english dialogue? mehopes so....
    13. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      Yeah, I really like Epcar's a lot more. Something about Zane's that just throws me off.. I dunno what exactly.
      I believe Zane's voice acting in Kingdom Hearts was great, but I personally like Epcar's a lot more.
    14. Light-Rune Maven
      Light-Rune Maven
      YAYYYYYY. ITS COMING...... Can't wait. Everything looks and sounds so awesome.
    15. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      [​IMG]
    16. Vagineer
      Vagineer
      How about Paul St. Peter? Will he dub Xemnas in his secret boss fight? In my opinion, I highly doubt it. XD
    17. libregkd
    18. Crypt
      Crypt
      I couldn't tell for sure, but does Namine have a different voice actor?
    19. Llave
      Llave
      wait when did Epcar do kh1 lines?

I like both voices, they give different tones and feels, but I gotta go with Zane yo.

Anyways im so puuuuuumped for this to come out boooyah.