'Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMix' To Get Day 1 Patch in NA/EU

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

The official English Kingdom Hearts Twitter account has announced that when released internationally, 'Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMix' will have a Day 1 patch (as the above tweets state). The patch will match the current Japanese version of the game, fixing things like bugs and other issues relating to the framerate.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Explode
      Explode
      This is great news. I was pretty sure there'd be a Day 1 patch, but they made it pretty clear that they're listening to the fans, and want to do this right.

That last line "We'll keep an eye out for additional notes" is kinda vague, but it sounds like they're willing to get more feedback from the community, and release more patches if necessary. So if this is something you care about, make sure to let your voice be heard, following the international release of the game. The quality of the final product could very well depend on us, and how organized and persistant we are.
    2. Amaury
      Amaury
      Fix the voice bug in Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX: Final Mix!
    3. Glen
      Glen
      I'm happy that they're fixing the issues, but I despise day 1 patches. On the best internet that we have access to in my part of Australia, 8GB updates tend to take about 6 hours to do. I want to be able to play the game as it should be from the get go, not have to wait until the next day to do it!