Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5, 2.8, and III (with ReMind) Coming to Nintendo Switch on February 10th

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Square-Enix announced earlier today that cloud versions of 'Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX', 'Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue', and Kingdom Hearts III' (with the ReMind DLC) will all be released next month on February 10th! These titles can be purchased individually or by purchasing an all-in-one package called the Integrum Masterpiece. Additionally, those who either purchase the Integrum Masterpiece or 'Kingdom Hearts III' individually will get an exclusive keyblade in 'Kingdom Hearts III' called the Advent Red Keyblade:

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jan 18, 2022.

1. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      I spent so long hoping that the series would come to the Switch...but these cloud versions just aren't acceptable. Not just out of the principle that cloud-based gaming is inherently bad for ownership and preservation and all that, but because the cloud systems for these games in particular just don't seem to be optimized well. Playing 0.2 in the demo for 2.8, I was experiencing frame stuttering during cutscenes--and not even the new original ones to 0.2, but the PSP-era flashbacks!

So for me, I guess I'll just wait for the PC versions to go on sale.
    2. Luxord22
      Luxord22
      Agreed, I also would like to play those games on my Switch and I won't accept Cloud versions for the same reasons. I really hope physical copies of at least the first two games and everything that comes with them will be announced on April 10th. I can understand that the 3rd game might be too much for the Switch to handle, but the first 2 games are definitely not.