Kingdom Hearts Halloween Town, Christmas Town, and KH III Riku Figures annouced!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

DV3YvMDUMAA608t.jpg DV3ZB6sU0AAx0-X.jpg DV3ZB6tV4AAarRL.jpg

Tis the day for figure reveals! Square Enix has announced that Kingdom Hearts II Halloween Town and Christmas Town Sora will be released as Bring Arts figures. A Kingdom Hearts III Riku Bring Arts figure has also been revealed and shows off his entire new keyblade, including a Mickey keychain. No other information has been released at this time.

Sources: Here and Here

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      Why does Riku have the Fenrir Keyblade? Why does Riku, a character who already gets a lot of things just handed to him while Sora has to work his butt off and still get screwed over, get the strongest Keyblade in the entire series. Is Riku Nomura's favorite or something, 'cause this is like Sasuke/Rukia levels of favoritism here.
    2. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      It's not Fenrir. Look closer.
    3. Shiki
      Shiki
      i have A STRONG NEED FOR RIKU
    4. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      I did. It's more detailed here than in the official render. It's clearly a shinier, less bandaged Fenrir, which means it'll probably be even stronger than the one Sora got.
    5. . : tale_wind
      kh3 riku blade.png

They both look like house keys, but they're pretty clearly not the same.
    6. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      Don't forget, Union X introduced Keyblade Evolution. This could be another path of Fenrir's evolution.
    7. . : tale_wind
      Riku's new Keyblade has a Mickey-shaped Keychain. Fenrir does not.

Which is more likely: Riku's new signature Keyblade is a new branching evolution of an old Keyblade, when branching Keyblade evolution hasn't even appeared in the one mobile gacha game that has Keyblade evolution at all, or Riku's new signature Keyblade is just a new Keyblade? I mean, I know convolution is nothing new to Kingdom Hearts, but still. Occam's razor, dude. Sometimes the easiest answer is the best one.
    8. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      To be fair Both Kingdom Key and Keyblade of Darkness also have mickey's head on their keychains, so maybe this is just their final design for his canon keyblade. Maybe that's what the Mickey-symbol actually is.

Heck for all we know, that's the thing that was in that mysterious chest that Luxu had