Kingdom Hearts furry!

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Kaidron Blaze, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    Welcome to the world of furries! Now to include Kingdom Hearts!
    Storyline: A fight for the light plain and slimple, who said the keyblade war was over? Keyblades of light and darkness are still fighting for a fabled prize, controle of Kingdom Hearts! Not to mention distruction of the opposite side...
    Rules:
    All characters must be ether a furry (anfromorphic animal that has fur) a silky (anfromorphic aquotic animal) a scaley (Anfromorphic reptile) an avian (Anfromorphic bird) or an imagafro (anfromorphic mythical creature)
    You must choose a side to fight for, the light or the darkness or even neither.
    Regardless of your side heartless probably will play a part of the story so the light kill them and the dark side can control them or kill them too.
    Nobodies may also pop up in your rps.

Join the fight:
    Name: (whats your furry name)
    Side: (light Dark, neither)
    Creature: (whats your animal?)
    Keyblade: (name and what it looks like post or post a pic if you have one)
    power: (what power you weild)
    Appearance: (what you look like discribe or post a pic)
    Bio: (info on yourself)

me:
    Name: Kaidron Dragon
    Side: Light
    Creature: Part westen and part easten Dragon
    Keyblade: The winds of the heart keyblade:[​IMG]
    Power: light and wind
    Appearance: [​IMG] (sorry it isn't a better pic, I do have wings and a tail and my whole body follows the same colour patten)
    Bio: As a dragon I have great sence of right and wrong, The darkness has no right over kingdom Hearts. The keyblade has been passed down my whole family line so I'm quite good with it. It's been my families job to fight for the light, so naturally it's my job too:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.