Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Translation Patch (In progress)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Trilix, Feb 20, 2012.

1. rkimbal45 Merlin's Housekeeper

For anyone that has played through and lost out on the items and abilities due to the bug when fighting Kurt Ziza, I was able to (sorta) get around it. Load up the japanese version of the game, and use the boss warp cheat code to get to kurt ziza again. you will get Zansetsuken (I ended up with two of them as I had trouble not FIGHTING him over and over again) and the last Ansem report. Then save your game and load up the patched iso again and you should be set.

speaking of, any update on if/when a new patch will be released? Just curious. I don't mean to be a pain.

2. joshuaroilo123 Moogle Assistant

Untitled.png Untitled.png Can i get the patch only for the hud?i already have patched my KHFM but the hud is messed up.There are gaps on HP BARS AND MP.[DOUBLEPOST=1481954532][/DOUBLEPOST]Can someone help me how to fix the HP/MP bar gaps?The cheat codes wont work

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  3. Masamune3210 Moogle Assistant

Are you playing on an actual PS2 or on an emulator

4. joshuaroilo123 Moogle Assistant

On a emulator.

5. HowlYutomi Moogle Assistant

In ps2 HUD letters are small

6. joshuaroilo123 Moogle Assistant

Update news about the patch?

7. Masamune3210 Moogle Assistant

Probably just the game not liking something about the emulator, I know KH doesnt like running at anything above native resolution

8. Charmander's Key Merlin's Housekeeper

Sad that we never heard back from him. No update for the patch, oh well. I guess it IS pretty stable but I know he can do better. Needs less bugs. Anyway, Merry Christmas to all you folks! =)

9. joshuaroilo123 Moogle Assistant

is there a way to unstretched the hud and the command? or is there a hud mod?