Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Translation Patch (In progress)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Trilix, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Rhyagella Merlin's Housekeeper

If you look above, just a few posts, you will see gledson himself state he is still working on it. Look at this post:

http://kh-vids.net/threads/kingdom-...atch-in-progress.121896/page-131#post-4288654

2. gledson999 Destiny Islands Resident

I'm working on this translation to english and portuguese too, ohh this game was released in Japanese, not Chinese

Yeah

3. Charmander's Key Merlin's Housekeeper

Since Rhyagella is here, Im just gonna wait till its fully translated before I start another run. And its nice to have 2 people working on the patch now. Great stuff guys.

4. XThund3X Moogle Assistant

Portuguese:

Gledson999, Eu vi o seu blog e la nos comentarios falava que voce nao iria mais trabalhar no projeto, agora voce diz que esta trabalhando ainda, eu nao consigo te entender, e Charmander's Key, eu penso o mesmo.E eu nao consigo sentir diferença do chines para japones.

English:

Gledson999 , I saw your blog and it spoke in the comments that you would no longer work on the project , now you say that this working yet, I can not understand you, and Charmander 's Key , I think the same.And I can not feel the difference Chinese to Japanese .

5. gledson999 Destiny Islands Resident

In life we have moments of anger, but I justified the reason to back to translate, I am totally focused on kingdom hearts 1

6. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

how much longer till the new patch?

7. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

If I remember correctly, Trillix was the one who was sitting on files that were needed back when crazycatz00 and co. were the ones running this; after basically disappearing, progress slowed and here we are.

I'd suggest talking with one of the moderators about getting the new thread made. Before you do so, make sure that you guys have info about what your build is, what all it has and why it's different from the ones floating around the internet. This thread is impossible to navigate just about with so many people coming and going over the last few years.

Are you still looking at a 4:3 and widescreen release? My old tv would appreciate it.

8. Rhyagella Merlin's Housekeeper

I don't think it would be appropriate to put his new patch in this thread anyway. They aren't the same and they aren't worked on by the same people anymore. It would be better in a new thread, so it would be easily manageable for the modder and easy for others to find the patch that they need + instructions without digging through 131 pages and various instructions/complaints etc.

9. gledson999 Destiny Islands Resident

The translation will take a little delay because I am fixing all extra scene that I forgot to insert, and I'm testing the whole game to see any missing balloon text to be fixed or some freeze in certain part of the game, by the way I found to easy way to expand the dialog box, It's to easy now, look the example below!

image1.png
    image2.png
    image3.png

3 more world Completed:

• Neverland
    • Wonderland
    • Olympus Coliseum

10. Hellbringer616 Merlin's Housekeeper

Incredible!

Would it be possible for you to do that with other elements such as the HUD as well? I'm thinking glitchless/strechless 16:9!

11. gledson999 Destiny Islands Resident

What I know, is already in 4:3

12. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

can you upload what you have already done so i can add widescreen to it?
    thanks!

13. gledson999 Destiny Islands Resident

natm. This game will be in 4:3 just like @trillix made, but the game is being tested before release the complete patch, Sorry!!!

14. XThund3X Moogle Assistant

Hey Gledson,

You are doing the review, right?
    I think you're thinking of doing other translations, I can take care of part of the revision, so to advance a little and relieve some weight to this upon you closed?

15. TheMathGod Moogle Assistant

Hi there im new here, and I can understand why, you don't release everything you've done yet, until its perfect i get that, But i have 2 thing to say, 1 Why not get some beta testers to help speed this up, so while they review the patch for you, you can just focus on the software aspact, and 2 maybe you could, At the very least release the files, that fixes the issues in hollow bastion, like the lifts not showing up, and the issue with the bubbles, near the beginning of the level,

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  16. gledson999 Destiny Islands Resident

My other translation é portuguese from Brazil, but this translation has 4 member to finish the translation, so don't worry about it buddy!

The port from Kingdom Hearts 1.5 text to PS2 version work perfectly, so, all bugs was fixed successful, but I'm playing it just to even confirm the translation efficiency (recomended). So I'm a proper beta tester.

17. TheMathGod Moogle Assistant

ok cool so how many worlds are done on the patch exactly
    i couldn't find status for it on your blog

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  18. gledson999 Destiny Islands Resident

Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix 100% fully patched from English 1.5 version, If anyone find any errors, please report here in this topic.

This patch has:

1. All world translated from english 1.5 version
    2. All bugs and glitch fixed
    3. This patch has no crash
    4. translated and fixed some missing text on SLPM_251.98

NOTE: The *.evm files from old releases does not affect anything in the translation, because they are the same from both english and japanese, so do not need to put in the import folder
    Link: https://mega.nz/#!npR3XSbD!tIubPWI9T4gkhZ9BDZMnjHvSHN9BdHHW7OUIslvtg1Y

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  19. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Looks good. the saved data font is not proper translated. Go into save or load game.

20. gledson999 Destiny Islands Resident

This is from old save file, just load and save to make the changes!