Kingdom Hearts Figures at SE Party + Limit Form!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, May 12, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, thanks to Midnight Kingdom, they managed to take some photos at the Square-Enix party, one of them being a mountain of Kingdom Hearts Figurines, at the very top of the mountain is none other then the latest form of Sora, Limit Form! (You can tell it's Limit form because of the crown on his pants)

[​IMG]

Source: MIDNIGHT KINGDOM

SideNews
    Zexion + Kuja = Akira Ishada

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, May 12, 2007.

1. Spiritoso
      Spiritoso
      ...>.< I want to steal them so badly...>.<

They're so wickedly cool. x3
    2. Crispers
      Crispers
      O_O

omg............
      i want!!!!!!!!
    3. Lazzchan
      Lazzchan
      *tries not to drool over the figurines*

Awesome photo of what's out, guys. =D
    4. Kiryu
      Kiryu
      Man those look like some pretty sweet figs.
    5. ¦Zexion¦
      ¦Zexion¦
      Nice!

I actually have the Axel figure(his hand broke off though so i had to superglue it back on).

I hope in the future they release more of the Organization as Figures,mainly Marluxia,Vexen,Xemnas,and Zexion.
    6. LloydFayt
      LloydFayt
      Totally Unrelated

Following another mobile game presentation, a montage of Kingdom Hearts titles was shown off. However, the flurry of snippets was merely a teaser for a new installment in the franchise, which will be unveiled at the 2007 Tokyo Game Show this September.

source: Gamespot
    7. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      Oh very nice, i would really like them. (yes i collect them, i'm such a geek) :D
      Are these goin' to be released?
      And where's Riku? There really outta be a Riku one.
    8. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      Bye guys! I'm going to Japan to steal those awesome KH action figures! >=D
    9. kpfjrx7
      kpfjrx7
      i wish i knew where to get the figures
    10. The Twin
      The Twin
      I have the Axel figure, and my best friend has Valor Form Sora. I think you can snag 'em at Newbury Comics, I was there yesterday looking for a Roxas for Axel and founs three Kairis and one Sora. I bought Axel at Anime Boston.
    11. Silvy
      Silvy
      Sigh... I wish they'd stop with the Soras already and give us some Organization.
      I'd spend a minor fortune to get a Vexen. Possibly a Marluxia. (And then play dirty with them. XD)
    12. Desmonic
      Desmonic
      those figurines looks so AWSOME!!!!!!!! I just want to take them home, just for me!!
    13. HOSPITAL STAT!
      HOSPITAL STAT!
      Although it would be quite the sight to have one of 'em Sora figurines in my Barbie house...

I'm kinda skeptic on getting any of them D: What with the experience I had with those cheaparse AC figurines. Cloud's leg just plopped off! *raging mad ape*
    14. Bubble Master Califa
      Bubble Master Califa
      Do they have every character? if so I can finally make Sora fight the organization and lose muhahaha!
    15. 1Hp
      1Hp
      Sweet, I Want It!!!!!! (the Limit Form Is Too Cool!!! )
    16. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie

Poor Cloud, mine usually sits on his bike with Tifa. :p

Thses are quite sturdy & you don't need stands for them. Although they are a bit stiff when they come out of the box.

I own all 6 of them, yes 6. As i stated in my previous post i am a bit of a collector. :rolleyes:
      I'm hoping they will release these new ones soon.