Kingdom Hearts: End of Eternity - Score & Voice Auditions

Discussion in 'Project Casting' started by Ø Riku, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Alright. What do you mean, "what page"?

I've been lazy, so no, I don't know how you sound for Roxas. I'll check out the reels.

That would work. That'd be fine.

Whatever you're comfortable with. :D

2. Always Dance Chaser

So, have you taken a look at those auditions yet?

3. kairiheartprincess Traverse Town Homebody

Alright I got a few recordings in, I hope these will work. PLEASE feel free to skip past everything you dont want to see (I know they are long and extensive...)

Kairi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPt8MyAtjHQ

Xion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlltHSptyRQ

I hope these will work, and if you don't think they're good enough I can always keep trying! (and many apologies for my lack of music when there is music in the scene, I got incredibly lazy. And I am louder on average, the mic just wasnt as close as I had thought this time around.)

4. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

alright i decided to do some lines from the official game so yea i auditioned for Sora and Vanitas... I might go back and do an updated video with Terra and Roxas later (gonna be away from my computer for awhile)

Audition video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVPdqvMeKw4

oh and the last part of the vid is just a quality test for my next amv...which sort of failed because it looks high quality but it didnt fill the whole widescreen enough...wait you don't need to know any of this lol xD

5. YukiSaxor Destiny Islands Resident

My audition video for Kairi, Xion and Aqua.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKHGWX4Xsno
    I think I got a little carried away with the video part.(at the end)

I mean what page do is Minerva mentioned on? But from what I've been reading, I'm guessing Minerva is based on a goddess or something. Was asking cause I wanted to know who she is.

6. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Minerva is a goddess and the only OC in the first game. Her character is kind of based off of Cosmos of Dissidia, but they have their differences.

Kairiheartprincess, I only was able to hear half of the Kairi audition because of my slow internet. Alright, your voice... could pass as Kairi, but that sounds a little more like Xion should sound. Alright, well, you're hired as Xion. (for Kairi, you're in the running)

Greater_bloo... dude, your Sora audition was spot-on! After the first line, I'd already decided that you were perfect for the role. For Vanitas, I'd say the voice is satisfying. It needs a bit of work. You said a few lines pretty slowly. But congrats, you're hired as Sora!

YukiSaxor, your Aqua audition was... fairly good. You could've put a little more seriousness in her voice, and like bloo said on your video, you did say the lines a little too fast. Just slow it down a bit, and you'd be perfect. I'll give you another shot.

Bushido In The Bedroom, I'm still considering your auditions. You left me with quite a handful.

7. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

REALLY!? O_O lol thanks i've been playing Sora in a few fan dubs for about a year now but i've never been told i was spot-on lol i really appreciate it. xD lol i'm still working on my Vanitas voice i only did one fan dub of him so far plus the official game isn't even out so i only have a vague idea on what his english voice would be like. So the only problem with Vanitas was the timing of the lines?

8. kairiheartprincess Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah i was still all into my Xion for the Kairi audition. And I know how slow internet is! Sorry! And thanks so much :)

9. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Yeah. Other than that, the voice was good.

You're very welcome.

10. YukiSaxor Destiny Islands Resident

Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.