Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance: Information From Demo

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Mike Chaser

It's the Tokyo Game Show! Gear up for all the latest news revolving Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. We'll have all the latest information regarding the new playable demo and it's new trailer that will be available for the public.

More information from Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance and it's playable demo has surfaced from this year's Tokyo Game Show. As of this time; the trailer and playable demos have not leaked online as of this time yet. We'll keep you posted.

Source: 1UP

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Vanitas555
      Vanitas555
      Wait so instead of having Neku in my party, I have to have lame pet monsters in my party?....*holds back an hour of swearing*
    2. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      *Quasimodo

It's spelled with a "d". Not a "t". =__=
    3. Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Regarding the holy rope feature, it must be that light kind of rope/line we've sen before on which Sora/Riku glide while fighting. Very interesting!
    4. Llave
      Llave
      ahh this sounds interesting and confusing at the same time... So BBS with the feature of dual linking with enemies... sounds like a mixture of BBS and CoM literally, since you play as Riku and Sora. Thanks for the update!
    5. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠
      ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠
      No lock on? That's going to be more difficult and a pain at the same time. I hope there's a way to do it with the second analog stick or some other way.
    6. Mixt
      Mixt
      I'm willing to bet there is a way. With it being a demo there isn't much time to learn control schemes and such.
    7. Shift
      Shift
      Yeah, at least according to this image, L+R+Stylus or L or R is for the camera and L+R is lock-on.
    8. Ienzo
      Ienzo
      Thank God that there is a lock on! I use it all the time, plus I have seen a lot of really fun gameplay in the first trailer which does look like a huge improvement. I am hoping that it will be as enjoyable as it looks. I didn't really completely follow the new fighting styles described but I'm sure it will become clearer once I play it. Can't wait to hear more.
    9. fiasco126
      fiasco126
      I defeated it a Wondernyan, a puppy like dream pet you can control, showed up and wagged its tail