Kingdom Hearts Kingdom Hearts - Donald's Wizard Relic Weapon

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Amaury, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

All right, so I already got Goofy's Defender, so I'm hunting this now.

According to a Wiki, though, it drops on a 0.2% chance.
    However, I have Lucky Lucky equipped on both Sora and Goofy.

By how much does Lucky Lucky boost one's chances, exactly?

2. Keyblade Heroine Merlin's Housekeeper

You know what? I don't really know. XD I just equipped Lucky Lucky to Sora (and I believe Goofy has it too...) and kept whacking away at 'em till I got one. O.o Sorry, hope it helps! ^^'

3. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Unfortunately that remains an unknown. RE:Coded is the only game in the series that shows you the altered drop rates and they don't line up particularly well. (For starters, max in coded is 14 verses the 3 you can get in KH1). It does definitely help but how much remains unknown.

I'm not sure what level you are at now but Donald will get his Lucky Strike at level 55 (or 44 in FM). Until then you may want to try finding a farming spot in Agrahba, Atlantica, or Neverland since Aladdin, Ariel, and Peter Pan respectively all come with Lucky Strike. Though I can't recal currently where any good places to encounter Wizards in those worlds would be, if there even is a good spot.

It may just be safer to stick to Hollow Bastion where the place is crawling with them. I recall one area with a good number that is near the water way in an upper floor that I can't remember the name. To get there requires you go down from one of the lift stops. I'm struggling to remember which one, but I think it was just after the entrance hall (through the emblem door). But anyway, once you beat up the enemies there you can go two screens away very quickly by taking a platform down to a dungeon and then walking out into the water way. Turn around and come back and the place should be restocked for your beatsticking pleasure.

4. Krowley Moderator

I'm not sure how much it increases by exactly, but if you get Donald to 55, he should get Lucky Lucky as well.

5. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Hum... I remember trying to find this one in KHI too. I recall that I equipped everyone with Lucky Strike and started to hunt that.

I walked A LOT in Hollow Bastion, until I finally get this weapon, so I my advice is equip everyone with Lucky Strike and search for the Heartless (Wizard) in Hollow Bastion (you can try other places, I got mine in Hollow Bastion). If someone doesn't have Lucky Strike, then I think you should make them Level Up, while that keep searching.

6. sora the explorer Destiny Islands Resident

i got it with the first wizard i killed literally and now i am hunting down the defender and it is driving me nuts