Kingdom Hearts Concert - First Breath - Album Releasing in July + Message from Yoko Shimomura

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, May 26, 2017.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

ITEM_IMAGE2.jpg
    Square-Enix has announced through its Japanese e-store that an album based on Kingdom Hearts Concert - First Breath -, which was performed in Japan last August, will be released on July 26th, and will be sold for 3,564¥ ($32.01) for a limited time. In addition to the album announcement, Yoko Shimomura posted a message regarding the album, saying:
    Credit to KH13.com's Katie Armstrong for the translated message

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, May 26, 2017.

1. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      That's pretty neat. And it's not as expensive as I thought it would be. I'm still wondering though if they'll do the same thing and release an album based on the US tour. Or probably not since I would imagine it's the same songs, maybe switched around a little.
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      There already is one (World Tour to be more specific, but this is basically the tour coming to the US)
    3. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Oooh. Would it be considered spoilers listening to the CD before seeing the concert? XD