KINGDOM HEARTS Coded: Final Ending & Mickey's Letter

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

Hey everyone, the next episode (8) for KINGDOM HEARTS Coded was recently released as the game comes to it's final ending. The ending of KINGDOM HEARTS Coded features Namine, King Mickey and Sora in the pod room of Twilight Town.

The two videos shown in the updates links to the next KINGDOM HEARTS. Wether it's links to KINGDOM HEARTS Connected or some other title, we are now aware of what Sora must do next thanks the final ending of KINGDOM HEARTS Coded and KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep.

By the way, these video scenes include spoilers. Please discuss and share your theories.

Source: HeartStation. Also thanks to our forum members "benrules100" & "Sorax990".

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Jan 31, 2010.

1. FSLNell
      FSLNell
      Finally, after about 3-4 years, we know whats in that letter!

I just noticed how almost every game sequel of every game says
      "Be aware that this journey will be harder than your last"
    2. raykoojo
      raykoojo
      Hold on...im still waiting for birth by sleep's US release date!
    3. KaiXIII
      KaiXIII
      Waited so long to see this.
      But damn... now I'm waiting for KH: Connected or w.e the name 'll be. :( no fair.
    4. Spunk Ransom
      Spunk Ransom
      Ive noticed that as well. In fact right before that was said in the video I was expecting it to say something like that.
    5. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      You could infer what it said from BBS though.
      Still, doesn't make the wait any shorter I suppose.
      Once BBS is localized, you can expect a nice 3-5 year gap until the next game.
      Ah, the life of a Japanese video game fanatic.
    6. Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't watch these! I haven't finished days yet due to freakin finals and i don't want to be spoiled till BBS come out, but man it will take ages for it to come to Europe!

*diez*
    7. khfan1661
      khfan1661
      YAY! Finally we know what the letter says! 8D
      Since I doubt coded will ever make it to the states or Europe, I figured it was okay to spoil myself.
      Though I refuse to with BbS! XD
      (If they EVER announce a release date)
      -knock on wood-
    8. exile0025
      exile0025
      can someone get me the complete script for this game cause i find it a bit confusing,wasn't pete in the last cutscene before this one

apart from that very interesting,i wonder what the total time sora's adventure took?
    9. Invader Jack
      Invader Jack
      Okay, so first of all, I feel really dumb not knowing this, especially since I'm such a total KH fanatic, but what is Kingdom Hearts: Connected? I haven't heard of that yet. Is it another mobile phone game, or what? And when was it first announced? I feel so out of the loop right now! :(
      Next, does anyone know whether or not Coded is coming out in North America and Europe at all? I really hope so, because up until now, I thought it wasn't very crucial to the whole KH plot, so it wouldn't matter if I didn't get to play it. But now I really want to. Oh, I hope we get it! *crosses fingers* But I shouldn't be fretting over this or even the BBS release date right now, because I'm only on Day 149 in 358/2 Days! :P
    10. WilliamTheWise
      WilliamTheWise
      Don't feel bad, it was alot of information in a short period of time. It's understandable.

"Kingdom hearts: Reconnect"
      It's the words said at the end of the BBS secret ending. It's assumed to be the title of the next game, as the same was done with Birth by Sleep.
      We don't know yet, what platform, or what exactly it is.
      It hasn't officially, besides seeing the words at the end of the secret ending.
      It's unknown at this point
    11. Invader Jack
      Invader Jack
      Thank-you so much, WilliamTheWise, I really appreciate you filling me in! ^_^
    12. Ralor
      Ralor
      Are there any BBS spoilers? Or only Coded?
    13. WilliamTheWise
      WilliamTheWise
      In what?
      The Coded ending?
      There is a minor reference to BBS, but nothing ground breakingly shocking, IMO. It talks alittle about some characters in the game, but really doesn't go into detail, plot wise. It's mostly spoiler free, and that goes for 358/2 days as well. For the most part, it avoids anything major, instead looking towards the future of the series.
      You're very welcome.
    14. shurik
      shurik
      Did anyone get the feeling that the next game is gonna involve ven somehow I mean that's just what coded screemed to me I mean combine the knowledge of kh2 and bbs and coded it makes sense...
    15. Bluelazor
      Bluelazor
      Wow, I'm impressed. For a game that's on a cell phone, that's some pretty good graphics. :D
    16. Xata of Organization 14
      Xata of Organization 14
      When they're reading the letter, is that a year after KH2? Like when Aqua and Ansem are talking?
    17. WilliamTheWise
      WilliamTheWise
      Yes, Coded takes place right after KH2. And then,
      Mickey decided to contact Sora with the letter about the future and what they learned in Coded.
    18. AndreaAras26
      AndreaAras26
      omg... now we will have to wait like 3-5 years for KH: Connected / KH: Reconnect. DX

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah, you're right. I have that feeling too.
    19. key dragon
      key dragon
      Well there is usually a new mechanic that is introduced that makes the sequel a bit more challenging. I mean didn't you have trouble with Xaldin when you got Kingdom Hearts 2?

Hope we get this ending in english.