Kingdom Hearts: Coded (Famitsu Information & Images)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, May 29, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

This is my forth update today, yet I'm finding out that there's more news everytime I make an update. On another note, its 10am and fans are getting up with their Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days copy. What does this mean? We should be receiving loads of information, leaked scenes, gameplay videos and reviews in a matter of time.

First off, Famitsu has updated late last night, but this time on the title KINGDOM HEARTS: Coded. There are some new images and information that I translated/added. By the way, if you haven't heard Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days is scheduled for a fall 2009 release in North America. Days will also be shown in E3 2009.

[​IMG]

Kingdom Hearts: Coded features new content for Cingular phones. The new content for phones will release on June 3rd 2009 in Japan. The story continues from where King Mickey sent off a data Sora in a past adventure.

Disney Castle
    The Mysterious Fact : Sora will adventure in the world reproduced based on the Jiminy journal to solve the mystery that are records from different memories.

[​IMG]

Destiny Islands

[​IMG]

Destiny Islands: Dark Side
    The Dark Side appears again in Kingdom Hearts: Coded. The mission is based on smashing the boxes?

[​IMG]

The Awaking
    This is where Kingdom Hearts all begun. There appears to be somebody in a black coat.

[​IMG]

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, May 29, 2009.