KINGDOM HEARTS Coded: Episode 4

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

The forth episode for Coded, which features the world "Olympus Colisieum", released on September 17th (yesterday) in Japan. Sora went to the Olympus Colisieum to meet up with Phil, who has trained some heroes. There is a battle with Cloud when Sora joins up with Hercules. It's been said that Sora, Cloud and Hercules advance to the interior of Coliseum. Cerbures is an enemy that you go against, just like in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. It's been said that Hades also comes out after Sora defeats Cerberus. Three people can be in your party while fighting, which is pretty explanatory.

Not much info guys, but just letting you know anyway.

Source: Famitsu & FF Reunion

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Mr. Pumpkin
      Mr. Pumpkin
      After reading this.. I really begin disliking Coded.
      I mean come on, it's almost exactly the same as KH1, but now on the mobile and with bugs.
      I know, I know, they're re-reading the journal, but come on, can't they think of something unique?
      Just like CoM, which is almost the same as KH1, but with other bosses and everything is in one castle.
      I don't know, I just don't like these concepts.
      Even KH 358/2 Days isn't really original, because they just go to every world you go to in KH1.
      Even though it is with Roxas and the Org, it's still the same things you do.
      I don't know how to explain this further, but it seems they are just extracting everything from KH1.
      I'm still getting 358/2 Days though lol, so it means it IS working what they are doing.

Also: lol first post.
    2. Mike
      Mike
      I agree. It's a bit the same as far as Kingdom Hearts I goes.
      I did hear that Pete shows up in the end of the episode.
    3. Mr. Pumpkin
      Mr. Pumpkin
      Exactly. And about the Pete thing... It's weird that he shows up, because in the journal and of course KH1 he wasn't there... Maybe he uses a similar device like Sora's to go into the data world? It's possible.
      I hope they change the storyline with every chapter, just to make it original, and not just doing the same as KH1.