Kingdom Hearts: Code Legends - Finale

Discussion in 'New Releases' started by NeoCloudstrife, Apr 29, 2008.

1. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Yeah really impressive DJC:D.

2. KHRiku Twilight Town Denizen

The Final code video Cloudstife252 is awsomeeeeee:D:D:D

3. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

riku can fire dark aura now!? man...people will foam at the mouth after seeing this on youtube...
    can he take damage yet? otherwise, hes a prime choice to play the story as...haha

4. Dredica SNES was the best.

Wow...playing as Zexion, that must be fun.

5. DjC Chaser

i dunno, zexion probably is. if any of those characters are playable on the emulator, they should work on ps2.

6. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

DJC, could T-stance kairi get an animation mod, making her playable?

7. DjC Chaser

maybe i remember asking cloud that same question, except I asked if she would work on the emulator. he told me maybe and she MIGHT be invisible.

8. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i thot ANYTHING that doesn't have HP causes BSOD? also, i DO know about the animation mod because Cloudstrife252 told us about it before (the coders) but i didn't get a chance to mess with it yet, since my PS2 is STILL not back from repairs yet. my PS2 WILL be back soon and when it comes back, i will be back and FULLY LOADED

9. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

Oh yea, some more Evil hacks!

10. Xendran Banned

Erkz. Playable Boss Roxas. What. Wow.

11. erkansilk King's Apprentice

yeah :sparta:

12. Erkz Kingdom Keeper

... way to sell out something that you aren't even supposed to know. :\

*sigh*

[​IMG]

13. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is awesome could anyone at least keep tryin this code out and if anyone can post the codes.

14. KHRiku Twilight Town Denizen

OOHH MYY GOD!!!!!!:O
    that is awsome:D

15. Erkz Kingdom Keeper

Now before anyone takes that picture the wrong way, [Most likely, they already have] this code is highly experimental, and only works under VERY, SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES. Normally, I hate codes that are this random, but I want to at least say it's possible to play as Cloaked Roxas. There are craploads of drawbacks, and the code itself is a pain to hack and extremely long, but yes, on emulator, it's possible to play as Roxas. This has NOT been tested on PS2 yet, and I HIGHLY DOUBT it will work.

16. KHRiku Twilight Town Denizen

aaaahh Play as Boss Roxas in emulator......:S:S

17. DjC Chaser

awsome, but from what cloud has told/showed me he can play as some bosses and they don't have hp, but what's weird is shadow Roxas did have an hp bar and it was a long hp bar, (as seen in the teaser he had really long hp bar) and cloud didn't use a code for an hp bar so yeah...
    meh, If Terra didn't work for ps2, I'm sure this won't either, and the circumstances suck, well at least I think I know what the circumstances are, Just like the Riku and Mickey using their attacks, It'll only work in the area you dumped the code at. But I still don't understand why cloud told me that playing as Cloaked Roxas wont work, I have that one code where your Cloaked Roxas (with hood down) but the model is a mushball. Why cant we use the animation mod to give him a standing stance,attacks,magic,etc?

18. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

*sips coconut with little umbrella in it*

We can, in fact, thats what he did. to do that, you'd need 2 msets and map each of soras anims to his.

in fact, there's nothing stopping this from working on PS2. its almost EXACTLY my other way i said would be possible on PS2.

*sips drink again*

19. Erkz Kingdom Keeper

Nope, that's wrong. There is no MSET for that mushball Roxas. No MSET means no Animations. No animations means no animations to rewrite Sora's with. :\

20. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

*facepalm* mushball roxas has soras MSET and roxas (boss) has roxas (boss)es mset. 'nuf said.