Kingdom Hearts: Code Legends - Finale

Discussion in 'New Releases' started by NeoCloudstrife, Apr 29, 2008.

1. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Well i can live with that:D, but the mushball thing, what causes that?

2. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

long story which no-one seems to be getting. basically i can give you someones mushball model. as long as that works, i can find whosever mset i want, put them there and steal animations. however, some animations become sort of t-stance animations where they work, but work forever, until you're hit out of it, and if i use them i cant stop them without some AI from from the boss/character. not gonna happen. HOWEVER some animations worlk like normal, like attack, maybe jump, uhh, maybe if i mod quick run... i dunno... i think the only thing BSODing this is the fact that some mushball models dont work on PS2.

3. Soraoscuro Kingdom Keeper

Well, i think we all don't care about the mush ball thing, as long as attack animations and the other moves are "normal" :D

4. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Hhm, so thats what holding the codes of the PS2, so when you get one of the models to work on the PS2 will the othere work as well?

5. DjC Chaser

Erkz, DMA= Dynamic Memory Alocation. It's when an adress changes when moving to a new area, loading a save data or just by resetting the game. So games are completly DMA and you have to rehack the code over and over again BUT there is a way to make the code that's DMA work anywhere. Some games have half of it DMA or some times just one or two levels and it could be that the animations are DMA in KH2.

Cloud, What do you mean? I can play as Cloaked Roxas (Hood Down) mush ball in the normal KH2 game on the P

S2 with out a problem, same with Cloud. Except you fall through the floor.

6. Chevalier Crystal Princess

so tecnically , is that why sometimes the game BSODS with certain cheats on?

ect.

so the animations adress changes?

could be the reason....very good....

7. DjC Chaser

No, I don't think so. It can't cause a BSOD because if the adress changes the code should just have no effect. Now if the code worked once and it didn't work the second time, then that's a different story.

8. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

Jeez, man, you certainly know what you're talking about. How are you not a Coder?

9. DjC Chaser

Eh, Coder or no Coder I'm just glad to do what I can, besides I'm not very good with PS2 hacking, PSP hacking is my strong point also, credits go to CloudStrife252 for teaching me everything I know about Animation Modifiers and other hacks. But anyway we are all Coders at heart and I don't need a yellow name to prove it :D. But now I'm curious to find out if the animations are DMA, I think it is but I could be wrong.

10. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Nice work DJC, you really know your stuff:D. But it really sounds like it is the DMA, and how are you going to check if it is?

11. Erkz Kingdom Keeper

... I know what DMA is. Why did you give me an explanation of it? I scoffed at your comment that you can make Terra do Dark Aura, which there is no possible way to do right now. Basic comprehension, my friend.

Anyway, yes, the animations ARE DMA. Though, they're loaded in a specific order. That order being Map -> Save Points -> Shops -> NPCs -> Player -> Party -> Enemies. There are a few more in that order, but I left them out, as they're not relevant.

Because we're a bunch of purist elites and don't accept commoners such as DjC, regardless of ability.

*shotshotkilled*

Kidding. The truth is there are enough coders right now, no open slots for more, and a bunch of other details I won't get into right now.

12. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

*is confused*
    *looks around*
    *is very excited about numerous things*
    *takes low qualtity picture*
    *uploads that picture*
    *sips pepsi max*
    [​IMG]
    *is still very excited*
    *returns to lurkage*

13. razor234 Chaser

omg
    thats it im getting me an emulator
    wow cloud amazing as always :D

wow, like advent children

14. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

any1 can help me plz????

15. Soraoscuro Kingdom Keeper

Yay! The same i got with the code you told me to test :D. You are god Cloud :D

16. Chevalier Crystal Princess

the little name orange name, doesnt make a coder

their abilities do ....

anyways nice job

lets see where this takes everything....

17. josh92 Hollow Bastion Committee

is this the code you told everyone to test for ps2

18. krayzie Ruthless Villain

can u make a video with that code and other boss codes?

19. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

*Cries because his computer is ass*

I'm just gonna assume this won't work on PS2 T_T.

20. erkansilk King's Apprentice

great but why 2 cloud vs sephiroth why not cloud and tifa