"Kingdom Hearts" Charm Necklaces Rereleased on Japan Square Enix store

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Wayfinder charm.png

It looks like Square decided to release some new charm necklaces maybe in anticipation for Kingdom Hearts 2.8's release next month! Made from silver, these designs include the Wayfinder from Birth by Sleep (pictured above), Sora's necklace, Kairi's good luck charm, the Kingdom Key, and Roxas' zipper charm (all pictured below). The Wayfinder costs 13,390 yen (about 118 USD) while the other four necklaces cost 9,270 yen (about $82 UDS).

keyblade charm.png Kairi charm.png Keyblade 2 charm.png Roxas charm.png

What do you guys think of these necklaces? Do you think they'll be released in the North America Square Store at some point? Let us know your thoughts below!

Thanks to aibo on Twitter

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      I hope it does get released in the US. I am officially in love with the wayfinder necklace. (I just hope it's not as pricey >.>)
    2. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Honestly, I'm not a jewelry kind of guy, but even I'd get one of these, if not all of them. Though $82 is a bit pricey, so count me out
    3. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      Yeah I feel you guys. I'd love the Wayfinder one myself. Just not for over $100 lol
    4. Fearless
      Fearless
      To be honest, as expensive as they are, I'm pretty happy they're re-releasing these necklace designs. I have the old-style Roxas and Keyblade designs, and I adore them, and it's nice that they have updated designs for people to have, with the new addition of the Wayfinder design.

I do wish they still had the cheaper versions available, though. It'd be nice to have both options available.