Kingdom Hearts CGI movie

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by key dragon, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    I'd probably explode from excitement.

Would it be worth seeing? Yes.

Would it be good? Who knows! I'd see it no matter what.

2. key dragon One with the keyblade

Good for you.

3. Jube Formerly Chuck's

Through many experiments.

4. dandanrevolutionextreme Banned

that wouldnt be half bad, i mean advent children was a success....so why not a kingdom hearts movie....

5. riafsixlm Moogle Assistant

They should have the movie be the ending for the whole KH series, like AC. I think that would be the way to present a movie.

6. C This silence is mine

Okey so it had a plot... But it didn't make any sence :/

7. key dragon One with the keyblade

Well I'd like to see how these experiments worked.

8. OkamiNoGobi Moogle Assistant

Utada Hikaru's birthplace aka NEW YORK CITY
    Though it sounds like a good idea, for some reason i think they'll might mess it up.
    Still, if they made one, of course i'd see it.

9. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    AC is one of my favorite movies ever. I agree that they focused a little too much on Cloud, but it is really good.

As for KH, I don't think they'd be able to get away with retelling, but if they made it about Terra, Aqua, and Ven, or maybe about the time between CoM and KHII about Roxas, Axel, and Riku, then they'd probably do a little better.

10. Thebazilly King's Apprentice

It sorta depends on what the movie's about, and how much Disney involvement there is. If it focused on something that hasn't been seen already, and if Disney didn't take over and kiddie it up too much, then I would see it. But somehow, I don't think it would work out well.

11. Wabba Twilight Town Denizen

I think that KH in general has a great plot. All the stuff with the heartless and them Org Xiii, I think it would make a great movie. However, I think Disney should play a minor part, maybe touching on the diff worlds but the princesses and main bad guys should play some part. Theres someone in another thread talking about an org xiii movie, and that sounds cool too. Either way, I am really hoping that eventually a KH movie is made.

12. Invader Jack Twilight Town Denizen

I wouldn't expect it to be that great, nevertheless, I would SO go and see it! And even if I didn't like it that much I would still probably buy it on DVD, just because I love Kingdom Hearts that much! But seriously I highly, and I do mean HIGHLY, doubt that they will ever go near making a Kingdom Hearts movie. It would be quite the miracle if they actually did.

Of course there are! Have you never heard of them??? They've been around for a few years now.

13. key dragon One with the keyblade

Maybe they could do something that explains how Kairi ended up on the Destiny Islands.

14. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

Fuk nu!

If there was a movie (I would immediately see it) I'd want it to be similar to AC. AC was good, but admittedly they only has Tifa, Cloud and Vincent playing a role in the story. And Tifa only fought once. But seriously, can you imagine watching your favourite RCs played out in CG much like AC's Limits?
    If there was a movie it would either be about Terra, Aqua and Ven or Riku and Roxas, depending on who KHX is about.

15. key dragon One with the keyblade

Yeah, that'd be so cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.