Kingdom Hearts Blackholed

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zeonark, Dec 20, 2008.

1. lolermee Traverse Town Homebody

haha, reno's and axel's heli rescue.

good music and action Zeonark.
    cool end show XD

anyway good job

2. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

I'm at 22, plan to get 23 sent to Onee-chan.

You guys better be reading o: It only gets EVEN LONGER from here <3

BUT FIRST

WALT DISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSNEY.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13: Arabian Dream
    New hidden name?

(A Day in Agrabah)
    Reno yawned from lack of sleep as he kept steering the helicopter over a large sandy area. "Hey, Don't fall asleep on me now." Axel commented but Reno yawned again as they heard beeping. "Damn, outta gas. We gotta land." Reno spoke. "Where?" , "Here, It's perfect. Sandy, Hot, Dry, What's not to like about it?" , "...." Axel punched Reno in his head. "Ouch!" Reno said rubbing his head as they landed in the desert. "Ugh....Axel?" Namine had woken up but still in pain called out. "Namine's awake. Yet Lover boy has yet to get up." Axel said helping her get out of the helicopter "Perfect way to wake him up." Reno said holding a pile of sand in his hand as he dropped it on Roxas' face. "WAKE UP!" Reno yelled as Roxas twisted and got up. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR? I WAS SLE-" , "Good morning Lover boy." Axel stopped Roxas so he could notice where they were. "Agrabah?" Roxas asked as Axel looked up. "Well kick me like a donkey and call me Flame! It is Agrabah!" Axel said as Reno smacked him. "NEVER....Say that again." He said as they walked towards the city.

(Keep it)
    They all walked into the town to witness a monkey moving up and jumping onto Reno's head. "Hey! Get off!" Reno said as a man came grabbing the monkey. "I got you Abu!" The man spoke. "I'm sorry. He's crazy right now. I'm Aladdin, You are?" He said as Roxas' eye popped open. "He forgot us?" Roxas thought. "Oh! Well it's A-X-" Roxas covered Axel's mouth pulling him back. "Don't tell him our true names. For now make up something. He doesn't remember us even though I remember meeting Genie. Use a new name." Roxas whispered as Axel nodded. "Uhhh.....I'm Akuseru. A-K-U-S-E-R-U. Got it Memorized?" Axel spoke as Roxas facepalmed himself. "Nice to meet you Akuseru!" Aladdin said as Roxas looked over covering his left eye as sweat dropped down. "HE FELL FOR IT? Won't hurt to try." He thought. He stuck his hand out in friendship; "My name is Rokusasu." Roxas said. "That would make a good human name." Roxas thought as Aladdin shoke his hand. "Hey, Have you seen a red bird about yay high?" Aladdin asked them before Reno and Namine introduced themselves but they shoke their heads no. "I'm Namine." , "Reno, Turks member." They spoke. Reno held up a badge and put it in his pocket. "So who's this red bi-" Roxas was stopped as a Bird swooped in grabbing Roxas' munny.

(Arabian Dream)
    "My Munny!" Roxas said as they all chased down the bird untill they were in the Bazaar as Bandits and Fat Bandits heartless appeared. "I think I remember this." Axel said. "Up for it Akuseru?" Roxas asked. "Nah, Rokusasu. You take care of it. The rest of us are gonna keep up with Bird brain." Axel said running off as Roxas and Aladdin were the only two. Aladdin dashed upward and forward slashing a Fat Bandit in the back. Roxas multiple strike raided two of them as Aladdin killed a Bandit about to slash Roxas. "Thanks." , "No problem, Now how about we finish this?" Aladdin quickly faded the screen back slashing all the enemies as he leaned on Roxas. "I'm back." He cockily spoke as they both leaped forward slashing the enemies hitting the reaction command buttons. They both got on and leaped from each other's feet as the screen faded black as they slashed every enemy and in the end they highfived each other as the screen set in slow motion for winning. They quickly followed everyone else as someone appeared.

(Disquieting)
    "Jafar!" Aladdin announced as Axel smirked. "I knew it!" Axel said. "Put that down or you'll have to be under arrest." Reno spoke seriously but Jafar snickered. "What's the matter? You don't have Genie, You don't have Jasmine, You don't have anyone." He taunted as Aladdin looked down. "He's got friends! Me, Akuseru, Namine, Reno, Sora, Donald, Goofy..." Roxas said but Aladdin wondered how he even knew Sora! He didn't bother to ask as Iago. The red bird dropped the bag of Munny and Jafar sweeped it with blue sand as it became a Black Lamp. "FU-" They all said as the ground quaked. "Mwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" He laughed insanly as he was transformed.

(The Fight For My Friends!)
    Jafar appeared as a large red genie with a muscular body and a ponytail in his head as Roxas held his keyblades in his hand on a platform with Axel behind him twisting his Chakrams; Namine wielding guardian Soul but still showing weakness from the earlier battle, Reno with his rod on his shoulder behind his head, and Aladdin holding his sword. Iago flew on the screen. "Prepare, for your fall shall be by my hands!" Jafar roared.

-To Be Continued-

-No Ending Show, Much too lazy.-

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHTY THEN.
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT
    DISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSNEY
    LEMME SEE THEM DISNEY LOGOS

3. Luna561 Traverse Town Homebody

I love this story. there were some parts were i was laughing and couldn't stop. ^.^

4. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Thanks. The funnier parts are just coming up.

Reno fans. Get over here :lolface:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14: Red hot flammin' Genie
    Electric Smashings

(Struggle Away)
    Everyone was transported to a Large Fiery Dungen. Only what it seemed, Six connected blocks stood between everyone's flamming death with seeping lava below. Jafar was floating around the six blocks as Iago flew around with the Lamp.
    "Defeat Jafar by attacking the lamp!" - Battle Information
    Reno and Axel quickly jumped for Iago as the others caught Jafar's attention. Roxas quickly sleighted with "Strike Raid" throwing his keyblades a total of Seven times each but Jafar held his position. Jafar smashed his hand almost hitting Namine but Roxas tackled her to get her out of the way. Aladdin slashed Jafar's hand still in the ground but not dealing any blowback at all. Reno slid shooting out Blue lightning but moving like he was blasting out a Blizzard. Axel thrusted his Chakrams towards Iago with "Fire Raid" but Iago kept moving. Even from his screams of pain from feathers falling off. Reno blasted even more lightning untill they were smacked by Jafar's left arm swinging across the area. Roxas hit Iago with Blizzard and a Green Mouse Imaged card flew out. Roxas grabbed it and card broke Jafar as he became stunned and Iago fell to the ground. Roxas laid Namine down and Reno attacked Iago incredibly hard. "Someone's pissed off." Axel mocked blasting out fire at Iago. Before anyone knew it, Jafar stole Cure Cards from Reno and he casted it on Iago and his Black Lamp as Iago flew out of the way before Reno had crushed him into the ground.

(Keep it)
    For some reason, Reno was more pissed off than anyone with him right now. "God...Damn....It..." He thought cracking the ground with lightning streaming and shocking Iago. Aladdin stood there trying to find a way to beat Iago and Jafar at the same time. Axel reloaded his cards and so did Roxas but Reno was attacking mercilessly. "Reno! What the hell is wrong?" Axel asked. "THAT JACKASS TWO-BIT EXCUSE FOR A GOD DAMN TURKS LEADER TSENG IS GONNA FIRE ME IF I DON'T GET THIS GOD DAMN HELICOPTER WITH REPORTS BACK TO EDGE IN THREE DAYS." Reno roared shaking the area. "...Oh....W-Well....G-Good luck with that..." Roxas and Axel stammered stepping back. "Sorry for snaping. It's just....Let's just win alright?" Reno tried to calm himself. Before getting smashed by Jafar in the spine just about breaking it as blood flew from Reno's mouth. "You jackass!" Axel insulted glowing with fire. "Fire Tooth V.2" was the name of the sleight he was using, including three "9" Chakrams throwing his Chakrams after they broke apart into four flying with fire. One kept banging on Jafar's head as he got annoyed but the other three were bashing down Iago with every hit. Reno casted Curaga getting up. "If I gotta release it again...I will." Reno thought getting up pulling off a attachment on his Rod. "Hey Axel!" He called out.

(The 13th Reflection)
    "Give me a lift you two!" Reno raised his hand up with his Rod, Roxas and Axel smirked nodding and running to Reno. "Aladdin! Take down Bird Brain!" Reno added as Aladdin nodded and ran after Iago. Roxas, Axel, and Reno stocked themselves as cards as Roxas kicked Axel into the air and Reno jumped up from Roxas' back. Axel grabbed Reno's hand twisting into a whirlwind and throwing Reno up with Jafar out of nowhere, holding a huge meteor. "Lightning vs Fire! I wanted to try this out on Axel but aw well!" Reno said pushing a hidden red button on the bottom of his rod. It extended about Fourty extra feet, about Jafar's height or so. It was covered in cyan lightning as Reno roared with it crackling everywhere. Axel landed by Roxas, Roxas picked up Namine and was holding her as they both watched Reno. Aladdin tackled Iago down. "Cut it out!" , "Come on Iago! You're terrified of him yet you're working for him!" , "Shaddup!" Iago flew at a enormous speed making Aladdin fall on a block.

"Let's end this, shall we; Me-Amigo?" Reno called out mocking Jafar.

-To be Conti- Ripped off-

(ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT'S TAT TIME AGAIN! <3)
    "Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM! 101!" - Title
    "Hi everyone. I'm Kingdom Hearts 1's version of Riku. I'll be guiding you since my sexy alter-ego is busy." - Younger Riku + Stick
    "Now during boss battles, Certain Conditions have to be met or so to obtain the "Turn Around" card." - Younger Riku + Green Faced Mickey Card
    "It'll be a Zero so card break with it. It's very useful to turn things completely around. Jafar's original break was all the blocks coming up and Iago was easier to hit. A-" - Younger Riku + Smack
    "GTFO." - Riku
    "O HAI THAR SEXY ALTER-EGO! 8D" - Younger Riku + Fanboy wave
    "DON'T YOU KNOW ABSOULTELY NO ONE LIKED KINGDOM HEARTS 1 YOU ******?" - Riku + Way To Dawn
    "....No? ;_;"
    "This isn't Sparta anymore, It's your death." - Riku
    "....I wanna be sexy too." - Younger Riku
    "STFU. NOW." - Riku + Explosion
    "He wasn't sexy enough." - Ending

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It's only going to get longer from here. If you can't bare it, feel free to leave.

I enjoy people who actually take their time to read all my long crap. But if people don't comment, I'm damn well fine only PMing them to Onee-chan.

5. lolermee Traverse Town Homebody

Good job Zeonark.
    Reno gonna kick Jafar's butt.
    The end shows are back.:laughing-smiley-004

6. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

I took the total wrong approach with this.

Kingdom Hearts isn't about seriousness and all. It's suppose to be Epic, Long, and Funny. :lolface:

New writing style. It's longer.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15: WTF? FIFTHTEEN?
    Secondary Fanfic Ripoff

Lolololol. Black Screen.

"Wait, where are we?" Reno asked? "Why the hell is there a question mark behind "Reno asked?" Mr. Dumbass author?" Axel asked! "GAH. WHERE THE HELL IS THE FIGHT? IT'S BEEN A FEW MONTHS? WHERE'S ME KICKING ASSES?" Reno yelled! "...That says Fanfic ripoff. Which disturbs me." Roxas commented...

Wait, it was a fight wasn't it?

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!"

Reno was about to win right?

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!"

...You sure?

"YES GOD DAMN IT."

What about Aladdin?

"WHO CARES?"

Good point! Now I'm not writing anymore!

"GET YOUR ASS OVER TO THIS KEYBOARD."

Lemme go Reno! D:<

"Quick! Take pictures!"

Drop that camera Axel!

"Or what? You'll write me out?"

Yes.

"Sad face."

Happy Face.

"Shut up will you all?!"

NO U RXOAS.

"It's Roxas moron. What happened to this chapter?"

Down Namine's throat.

"*Cough Hack Hack Cough*"

"...Facepalm."

Indeed Roxas. Facepalm.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Reno smashed a huge wave of electricity on Jafar...Killing him? "I kicked ass right?" Reno asked as everyone landed. "Wait, he's dead right?" Roxas quickly turned to Aladdin for a response. "This is Kingdom Hearts. I doubt we've won." Aladdin replied. "Who gives a hell? How are we leaving? The Turks are already gonna be pissed at me since I didn't bring the Copter back." Reno changed the topic for attention and a quick way out of trouble. "Ask the copter police." Axel commented. "Oh okay!" Reno replied making his fingers into a shape of a phone. "Hello?! Grammar police? Yes, requesting an asskicking for Axel." Reno grinned as guns shot Axel. "...How'd I get stuck here?" Roxas asked as Xigbar, Xaldin, and Demyx appeared through a portal. "Hey! Wai-" Xigbar smacked Aladdin down before he could finish. "DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE." Demyx opened up as he walked up to Reno. "You're Reno!" , "No shit. Guitar pick." Reno replied smiling. Roxas held a sleeping Namine in his arms as he was watching something happen after another. "Xaldin. Explain." Roxas said. "You didn't come back." Xaldin replied. "Did puppykicker miss us?" Axel asked. "You mean Saix?" Demyx added. "Who else is serious business outside of the internet?" Axel finished. "...Can we go back now?" Roxas asked as they left through the portal.

"Helloooooooooooooooo! I'm still here!" Aladdin yelled out with a echo as no one cared.

"Get bent!" Xigbar yelled through the portal.

...Sniff.

"You have been...Where?" Zexion asked in the meeting room as they all got back. "Who's he?" Marluxia asked about Reno. "You're local asskicker." Reno replied.

"...Say that to Re:CoM." , "You mean how your final form has got to be the easiest boss in all of Kingdom Hearts?"

Marluxia Failed.
    Reno: 1
    Marluxia: Zip

"Gah, Teleport him to...Tanks. Whatever the hell they're called." Roxas said teleporting to Namine's room, putting her down and back. "TANKS? Now listen her you blond little emo kid!" Reno yelled getting angrier. "I think you mean Emo kid with a book." Axel added as Zexion smacked him. "You're just jealous of my voice actor!" Axel yelled. "Shuddap!" Demyx said. "Hell no!" Axel yelled before Saix stood. "Hey serious business guy who kicks puppies!" Axel said with a :D on his face. "...Permission to rip apart?" Saix asked Roxas. "Permission not granted." Roxas replied as Saix dropped to his seat pouting. Xaldin pushed Reno into a portal as it closed and he sat down. "Know something?" Axel opened. "We ran into Riku. It'd be a damn shame if he came here again and busted our asses like in Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories and KH2." Axel commented. "How about dressing up as humans and staying in Twilight Town?" Demyx suggested. "I KNEW IT! THAT WAS WHAT THAT BLOODY SECONDARY RIPOFF WAS FOR!" Luxord yelled. "Down ya brit!" Axel yelled back.

Where'd the music go?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After hours, and hours, and hours, AND HOURS, of aruging.

...They kept aruging.

"GOD DAMN IT PUPPY KICKER. YOU CAN DRESS UP AS ANIMAL CONTROL AND KICK PUPPIES!" Axel yelled as Saix threw his Claymore into Axel face. "If you hadn't done that, I would've." Larxene said to Saix. "Shut it you L-" Axel nearly got away with a insult...before getting hit with a kunai from Larxene. "This is most entertaining." Marluxia said. "Quite." Luxord added. Roxas was holding his head in irritation from all the yelling.

"WILL EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP?!" Roxas yelled.

"NO!" Everyone else replied.

"What the hell is wrong with dressing up as humans again? IT'S FUN! I'll be Axel Bond again!" Axel said happily. "...I could be a actor." Lexaeus commented. "Hell no Brolly." Xigbar added. "Aw why not? He could be the next Goku." Demyx said out of turn. "Excellent! Next let's all grow tails!" Vexen said with his statement full of sarcasm. "Quiet old man!" Axel yelled. "I am NOT old." , "Oh yes you are."

"...Didn't Xion have some pink kitty shirt?" Larxene asked. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAH! KITTENS!! IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS!" Axel screamed. "Get Namine to wear that one dress Rukia had during that Bount Arc Filler thing from Bleach." Luxord suggested. "Yeah! Then Lover boy can do a Getsuga Tenshou as one of those Vizards!" Axel added. "HELL NO!" Roxas yelled. "Oh HELL YES! Lover boy go bankai and save Namine from the deadly Ulquiorra!" Axel said with his voice overflowing with drama. "I call Grimmjow!" Demyx said. "Haha. No. Grimmjow is awesome and you, are not." Axel harshly said and Demyx started crying. "Aw look what you did!" Vexen yelled. "Is it MY fault Grimmjow owns?!" Axel replied. "...This Organization has gone from great, to full of dumbasses." Roxas spoke to himself before Namine came in rubbing her eyes. "Morning Princess Food!" Axel called out. "Huh? ...Oh...Morning..." Namine replied still tired. "See that. You woke up Namine." Demyx said stopping his tears and sniffs. "Get back to crying." Axel commanded as Demyx did as such.

"If we DO go back as humans, everyone agrees to wear and do the same thing right?" Xigbar commented. "I'll never give up being Axel Bond. Because Axel Bond is manly." Axel once again added drama to his voice. "Axel Bond must be somewhere else then." Larxene insulted as Axel started crying with Demyx. "Queers." Xigbar called. "Look who's talking Cap'n Shoot Mah Eye Out!" Axel yelled back as Xigbar shot him. "Now what?" Xigbar said as Axel dodged it. "Axel Bond can't be killed. Pwn't to the patch."

Xigbar Failed.
    Axel: 1
    Xigbar: Nothing

"Next Chapter Clothes right?" Axel asked with everyone seeming to calm down. "...Oh god. Larxene as a Gym teacher again..." Roxas said feeling the sweat rolling down his spine with the coldest chill possible. "Oh yeah, we need an Evoker from Persona 3 to make ourselves look suicidal." Axel said making a copyright. "Hahahahaha. No." Saix said. "HOLY SHIT! HE LAUGHED!" Axel yelled in utter shock. "Puppy kicker DOES have emotions!" Demyx added. "Nu-uh. Puppy kicker can't have emotions since he's a nobody." Axel commented. "Ooooh!" Demyx nodded as if he didn't know. "...PLEASE permission to kill?" Saix asked Roxas. "No damn it!" Roxas yelled as Saix sat down. "This is some Fanfic that'll be a game." Marluxia spoke. "I wouldn't be surprised if this became a Anime or Manga instead." Larxene stated. "Kay. I'm Axel Bond again." Axel said getting back to the Human disguise topic. "Maybe we Reno we could be the Bond Brothers!" Axel spoke to himself with a smirk.

...Oh hell.

"NEXT CHAPTER IS OUR CLOTHES. END OF DISSCUSSION." Axel yelled. "Ughh...Something tells me I'll need LOTS of spare shirts of Namine's coming." Roxas said. "Face it Lover boy. You're her barf bag." Axel teasted. "...I wish I could get you back if that wasn't the truth." Roxas replied.

Our heroes are going to mess up as bad as they did in Time and Space. The Outcome?

Two words:

Axel Bond

-The End-

Oh no ending music?

Axel: Today we learn the Axel Bond way!
    Axel: You need the following!

Badge
    Tux
    Red Hair
    Name is Axel
    Last Name Bond
    In Kingdom Hearts
    Have a best friend you call "Lover boy"
    In the FBI
    You pwn socks

Axel: Get the following and be just like me! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cnc? No Harshies.

7. lolermee Traverse Town Homebody

haha, that some change Zeonark.
    this makes me laugh hard.

8. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

This one is looooooooooooooooooooooooong.

Get them attention spans.

Chapter 16: Great buckets of chicken tenders!
    SHE'S ANGRY PEOPLE! ANNNNNNNNNNGRY!

(MUSIK? SRSLY?)
    The organization were all sitting in a changing room waiting for Namine to finish as Roxas had a hand on his head. "The results of this are either going to be hilarious or downright pwnful." Roxas muttered as Axel put his arm around his shoulders. "You can't say pwnful! That's a l33t word!" Axel pointed out. "And? Says the one who ripped off of James Bond." , "I'm fourty times the man he was." Axel starting showing off his muscles as Roxas facepalmed himself.

...Okay dammit. Anyday now.

A brick quick flew out as the door opened with the brick smashing Axel in the face. Namine came out with a dress on, a cyan color was leading from the top part of her clothes on her shoulders as the rest was white. Adding White sandals to...match. Wait, but Namine threw the brick! She was mad I tell you! MAD! "Who's idea was this?! TELL ME NOW!" Namine roared with anger as Axel quickly stood. "Meyx, Meyx, All Demyx!" Axel framed as Demyx quickly stood and pointed out his finger with the full force of drama behind it. "OBJECTION! I DIDN'T DO NOTHING!" , "LIAH!" Axel kept trying to frame Demyx. "I'm going to get the truth, and when I do, that person dies." Namine stated with the maddest tick mark imaginable. "MARLUXIA! LUXORD! No! I got it! BOOK MAN! COME ON CAPTAIN PLANET! ADMIT IT!" Axel pointed to Zexion for his last two insults as Zexion perked his head up. "...You're stupid. Correct?" Zexion asked for comfirmation. "I'm not stupid. I'm Axel Smart. I got the IQ of sexy!" Axel replied with the tie from his shirt fly up as he turned around. ...Before Namine smacked Axel with her shoe.

...She wasn't like that! WHERE'S THE DAMN FOOD?

(Stop Music here.)
    "She looks fine." Roxas said, attempting to defuse the situation. "...Really?" Namine stopped, she seemed to want his opinion the most in the matter. "You don't look half-assed unlike someone I know." Roxas stated as his eyes rolled to Axel. "DUDE! I THOUGHT WE WERE BUDS! AMIGOS! TACO BELLS MAN. TACO-FRICKIN'-BELLS..." Axel strained his voice. "What the hell is with you people and drama?" Marluxia asked. "Appearently, this is the author's way of "Funny"." Saix replied. "He's doing a damn horrible job of it. Who even likes this?" Luxord added breaking the fourth wall with them. "EY! NO WALL OF THE FOURTH BREAKIN' TELL DADDY BOND BOND SAYS SO." Axel complained in rage. "Shut up." Zexion replied. "Make me with your pages of utter doom and terror. Next you can make me learn!" Axel said sarcasticly. As Zexion got up.

20 seconds later...

"OH GOD! LEEEEEEEEEEEEARNING! IT BURNS AS BAD AS KITTENS! IT BUUUUUUUUUUUURNS!" Axel ran out the room in terror as Zexion closed a textbook. "The Organzation from CoM and Two have died. Instead, they were replaced for a bunch of idiots." Roxas said to himself as everyone got up. "Can we go already?" , "Why in a hurry to die Roxas?" Saix asked him as sweat flowed from the back of his head. "D-Don't glare at me like that, you're gonna make me think Axel was right..." Roxas thought. "Silence Kicker of Puppies!" Axel said with his finger in Saix's face. "Amazing how he got back in the room so quickly." Zexion stated as Saix broke Axel's finger. "YOU ASS! YOU KILLED ONE OF MY MANY BABIES!" Axel said holding his finger as he ran out.

...Many babies? I'm worried.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(You don't hear this theme anymore people! It's underrated!)

A day has passed. During this day which I am too lazy to write, everyone applied for jobs and appearantly used their...Nobodies...To get them in. Roxas and Namine prefered to stay in a house in the Tram Command. Alone. Together. Get my drift? Regardless. Everyone was doing well...and by well I mean read this next paragraph.

In a Flower shop, somewhere in the Tram Command.

"I want to know the idiot who made my flower shop a meeting place." Marluxia said outside as Roxas and Namine were walking to school. "Yo Marl- Should've guessed." Roxas stopped to realise what job he took. "Walking to school are we? The first bell rings soon so hurry up. We can't let you have bad grades." Marluxia said as Roxas' mood changed to gloomy. "First day back and I'm already expected to get nothing but good grades." Roxas thought before Namine tapped him on the shoulder. "Are you sure it's alright for me to be here?" , "I don't see why no-" , "I just don't feel too comfertable..." Namine looked down somewhat sad. "If you have any problems just tell me. I'll help out." Roxas said to her. "Really? So can we go out to eat later?!" Roxas' head dropped the instant she said that. "DAMMIT! She's using me to get closer to food! Well, today I make a stand! I AM NO BARF BAG!" Roxas yelled in his head as his eyes with burning with detremination. "You look like you're ready for anything." Namine commented with a smile. "...If only it were that easy." Roxas replied. "Cheer up. Besides, you get to become friends with Hayner, Pence, and Olette." Namine added as Roxas remembered his days in the digital Twilight Town. "Haha. You're right." Roxas spoke with a grin. "You'll get used to it here, and hopefully we'll both get used to the organization. Come to me if ya need help." Roxas said...having no clue what he spoke. "Wait, what did I-" Namine walked ahead in front of him, and turned around. "So, I'll be counting on you for all of this. Okay?" Namine said closing her eyes with a cute smile. "...Damn. That smile! It's...It's....So adorable..." Roxas thought. "OSHI- THE BELL!" Roxas said as the bell rang and they both ran.

(Stop the music.)

School Day skipped because nothing interesting happened...untill they started walking to get something to eat.

Wait a minute. BURGER KING? IN KINGDOM HEARTS?

(Wait, Did Zeonark just fit Persona 3 music in this?)

"I...I...I don't believe it...SHE ORDERED THREE OF EVERYTHING!" Roxas screamed in his head as the table was covered with food. Appearantly Axel and Demyx joined them. "Alrighty then! Let's di-" Namine quickly smacked Axel's hand as he was speaking before he grabbed a fry. "Buy your own." , "But I paid for this!" Axel whined. "Too bad! When it comes to food it's mine!" Namine was getting mad...

"Screw this. I'm eatting." Demyx said eatting a burger. "You SHOULDN'T. Have done that." Roxas warned afterwards.

...Oshi.

Namine flashed out one of Axel's guns and shot Demyx in the left lung. "My liver!" Demyx cried in pain. "That's your, never mind." Roxas said as Demyx got up. "Meanie!" Demyx insulted and ran out. "Meanie? What is he? Four?" Axel said. "That's how many seconds you'll live if you touch my food." Namine warned with a dark glare as Axel ran away. "Axel Bond flees with feeeeeeeeeeeeeear!"

Well, I'm not hungry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A hour later...

Namine patted her mouth with the napkin she had as she got up. "I'm full. Let's go." Namine said as Roxas was utterly shocked. "She...ate it....all..." Roxas' finger was wavering in front of him as Namine grabbed his hand as they walked out. Namine's stomach began growling. "Hungry st- Oh god. Don't tell me..." Roxas looked at her as she held her stomach. "...I had too much! It needs to go out!"

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
    DAMN IT!"

Namine hurled onto Roxas' shirt.

The House? Wait, Time skipping too much here!

(MORE PERSONA 3?)

The house had somewhat teal colored wallpaper...and rug. There was a table in the middle of what seemed to be the living room with a small TV on another table near another door with a Large couch and a loveseat to match. Two doors leading to different rooms were shown as a Calendar was on the wall near the TV. "I...I don't feel good. I'm going to sleep early. Night." Namine limped to her room.

Notice!
    You can save your progress at the Calendar.
    The Television will usually have important news so be sure to watch normally. Hit the X button in front of it to turn it on.

Roxas saved his progress sucessfully.

---------------------------------------------------------------

No ending show. Rather Game info.

Save point 1 is the calendar in your room. Don't forget this.
    The TV will play a role in some boss fights and possibly secret boss fights. So watch regularly.
    More gaming stuff soon. Forgive no ending show.

Axel: Fail. Not enough Bond.

Cnc? No Harshies.