Kingdom Hearts Blackholed

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zeonark, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Taking some as far back as Leon's Generation :P

*Smacks* I'll do it later T_T

0_o

I'll try that in the movie.

Guys I'll post the next chapter tomorrow :P You guys are catching up with my works XD

2. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Thanks you guys :P
    We filled two pages! You guys deserve this one.

Plus it's Epic

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Triple Battle
    Five Keyblades, Twin Chakrams

Roxas' room......

(Disquieting - Re:CoM)
    Roxas stood with his head on the wall. Namine looked at Roxas with sickly eyes. Axel was reviewing the Letter for any extra information. "Why now?" Roxas asked. "What does he want?" , "Obvisiously to fight you." Axel handed him the letter and he took it. "W-We should go." Namine suggested. "How are you gonna fight? You don't have a weapon." Axel asked her. "Isn't she the nobody of Kairi?" Roxas began. "Kairi may have been able to have the flower keyblade for a bit. But. Even so, Namine might be able to wield a keyblade." Roxas explained. "Like what?" Namine asked. Roxas stuck out his hand and "Guardian Soul" appeared. "Since when could you do that?" Axel asked Roxas. He didn't get a reply as he put it in Namine's hand. "We'll train later, because of Axel's kick I'm still worried about your health. Get some Rest." Roxas said as he pushed Axel out and closed the door. "Should we tell Zexion?" , "Isn't he fourth in command?" , "What's that mean?" , "He could tell Xemnas and everyone else, Riku could kill Namine while she's sleep!" They whispered. "I get your drift lover boy." Axel finshed as he walked away. Vexen appeared behind Roxas. "Going to fight the dark warrior. Riku are we?" Vexen mocked as Roxas almost slashed him with Oblivion. "You cannot tell anyone! Namine's life depends on it!" Roxas begged for mercy. Vexen could've been recording the conversation but he wasn't. "Fine. Be lucky. But remember you owe me." Vexen accepted disappearing.

In Twilight Town lab....

There was a small portal behind Riku, The King, and Xion as they sat there. Roxas, Axel, and Namine walked in as Riku got up. "About time. Now our battle arena is a place you know. We will spilt up not helping one another. Axel you will face the King, Namine you will face Xion, I'm going after...." Riku stopped looking at Roxas. "...Today your name isn't Roxas, nor Sora." They were have a stare down as the others looked at their opponents. "Your name....is Nobody." He said as he ripped a blackhole open from Way To Dawn pulling everyone in.

Station of Tranquility - Axel vs King Mickey
    Station of Serenity - Namine vs Xion
    Station of Awakening - Roxas vs Riku

The Station that is "Tranquility"

(The XIII Struggle, Re:CoM recommended)
    Axel and the King landed on one of the platforms. Axel quickly flipped over to gain his balance as the King jumped up. "Let's dance Mouse boy!" Axel taunted twisting his Chakrams in his battle stance. Mickey didn't reply to the taunt as he summoned his Keyblade. Axel reached out from both sides, in front and behind him. "Burn Baby!" He called out as the area set on fire. Mickey flew up hitting Axel twice as he smiled. Axel slashed him back and threw his Chakram like a boomerag hitting Mickey. Axel teleported catching it and disappeared again. Mickey pointed his keyblade upward as Axel appeared. Mickey used "Burst Edge" slashing Axel and then they both flew at each other performing "Overtaker" but Mickey slammed him down removing the fire only from the ground. Axel got up but staggered for the second as he disappeared into the flames. He flew out and slash Mickey. "Won't forget this!" Axel quoted throwing his Chakrams multiple times slashing and catching him at Mickey. "Got it memorized?" Axel finshed bursting out with fire hitting Mickey. "Rahhhh....BURN BABY!" Axel repeated re-summoning the fire to the ground. "Light, Give me power!" Mickey called out filling his drive gauge and stunning Axel with light.

The Station that is "Serenity"

(XIII Reflection :P)
    Namine and Xion both landed while sliding on the platform pasting one another as they stood up. Xion summoned her Fatal Crest as Namine summoned Guardian Soul. "You have one?" Xion asked as she charged at her. Namine jumped up and twirled around like a top hitting Xion everytime she came around. Xion slashed her arm as Namine stopped when blood came from her. Xion casted "Firaga" while dashing hitting Namine untill she ran out of MP. She started recharged but Namine stopped her slashing Xion repeated times. Namine stole Fatal Crest and dual wielded slashing her again, and again. She slammed Fatal Crest into Xion's arms as blood gushed out. Namine plucked out a card from her pocket. "Blizzard" it said as she put it on Guardian Soul and threw it. It had a glimmering blue shine coming from it as Xion blocked it but Fatal Crest started getting ingraved with ice. "Does it hurt?" Namine mocked grabbing Guardian Soul and slashed her multiple times using "Ars Arcanum" and ending with a "SLAM!" into Xion's head. Xion was dizzy for the moment but created several tornados. "Dragon Twister" was the name of the sleight she was using as the twister blew Namine into the air slashing her slowly and painfully.

In the Station that stood as "Awakening"

Riku and Roxas crashed down directly on the platform as Riku removed his blindfold. It burned as he threw it away. "What do you chose Nobody? Life of nothing, or Death of nothing?" He asked Roxas taunting him. "I chose life of something. Even us nobodies have a human life." , "But no heart." Riku added to Roxas sentence as Roxas put a "I'm going to kick your ass." face on.
    (The Force In you. Re:CoM)
    Riku summoned Way To Dawn and Roxas summoned Oathkeeper and Oblivion. They rocketed towards each other making enormous clashes destroying the Twilight Mansion lab they first came through. Pieces of Matter scattered every clash as they never let down once. Roxas spun in a cartwheel slashing Riku but he stood taking the pain as he rapidly slashed Roxas. "Dark Firaga!" Riku's hand glowed with black fire as three "Soul Eater" cards popped up and disappeared as he fired burning Roxas' skin on his face as blood dripped out. It was a mere cut because Roxas moved just the instant it hit his face. Roxas slammed his keyblades into the ground multiple times making Saix's "Waves" of the Lunar element hitting Riku into the air. Riku threw out three different Soul Eater cards as he jumped up and [​IMG]x3 appeared on Roxas as he continously slammed on Roxas. He finshed slamming the ground making a shockwave sending Roxas back. "You don't get it. You couldn't win agaisnt me." Riku told him as Roxas started getting up. Riku jumping into the air charging up Dark Firaga in his hands.

(Any music)
    Unknown area.....
    "Well looks like I have to go help out." A red haired man said picking up a weapon as he walked into a door.

(No Music)
    Processing......90.1%.....Processing....90.2%.....

-To Be continued-

(Ending Music! X3 Satellite - Yugioh 5Ds)

"Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM! 101!" - Title
    "Hello. My name is Riku-Sama." - Riku
    "Today we'll be learning about Sleights in Re:CoM." Riku + Soul Eater 0 Card
    "In the game, Three cards make a powerful attack. Such as my "Dark Break" or Namine's "Blizzard Raid" but certain numbers need to be added up to." Riku + Triple Soul Eater
    "Pfffft....I should've did this." - Roxas
    "YOU WANT A PIECE OF MAH BLINDFOLD BISH?" - Riku
    "HECK YEAH!" - Roxas
    -Fighting-
    "Morons." Namine + Xion
    "BUY IT NAO." - Ending

-------------------------------------------------------------

No guessing the red haired man, Only Onee-chan knows, If you ask her I'll stop making chapters for you guys :D

Cnc? <3

3. Shuhbooty moon child

I can never get over your humor Zeo.
    <33333

I'd have to say This song is the music to listen to when the action starts up again, yeah?
    Keep up these awesome chapter!
    <33333

4. Shuhbooty moon child

That's what I was thinking also.
    D:

Zeo, chapter four, was funny. xD
    Roxas didn't want to say the word 'Burn' while Axel was around and he was all like 'You sure he didn't say Buuuuuuuuuuuurn?"

xDD

5. Shuhbooty moon child

That, and in chapter three, I think it was.
    YEAH!
    xD

6. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

xD

Thank ya guys. Now listen up me have announcement x.x

Me and Onee-chan are going to have four chapters ahead so you guys won't have to wait years for. I'll need 6 Comments at the least and a day before you guys get the next chapter :3

and another announcement......The Movie has found a Opening Theme! :3
    Also in Square Enix news, Onee-chan said that her cousin might read the fanfic and then Nomura might read it! :D Thank Onee-chan because I couldn't have done any of this without her.

Expect the next chapter in a bit.

7. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

I was gonna wait buuuuuuuut.....

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6: Fumi and Kagutsuchi
    The Electric what?

(Power Scale, Play Dynamite Battle When Dark fire goes around Xion. Also.....Fumi)
    Namine was still being cut in the tornado untill she threw her keyblade up using Thunder Raid as she sat "Thundraga" on it. It hit Xion as she was jumping up and the tornado disappeared. Namine quickly grabbed her keyblade and struck Xion three times and floated in the air. Three Guardian soul cards appeared behind her. "Ragnork" was the sleight as she blasted out multiple streams of light that hit Xion. Xion smashed her keyblade into the ground getting up. "I...Wont lose to you...." She swore as black fire swarmed around her. Her keyblade was covered in darkness as a loud roar was heard. Namine was being blown back from the immense force as she fell to one knee. A giant appeared in the shadows behind Xion as Fatal Crest extended into a dragonic black scythe. The dragon was pure jet black as it's wings were red. It stomped making a purple shockwave sending to the edge on the platform as she fell and grabbed hold on the edge. "Fumi...." Xion spoke as she slid her hands on both ends of the scythe's hold. Fumi created a large black electric orb in it's mouth as it fired as Namine. Something slashed it but disappeared before Xion noticed. "What was that?" Namine questioned but it was too late. She jumped back on the platform. Xion slashed the air making three cards with Fumi's face. "Blackhole roar" was the name of the sleight as it charged another black orb in it's mouth. It fired the orb but sucking matter into the orb as it grew flying at Namine. Tears came from Namine's eyes knowing that she might die. But heard a voice. "Are you giving up?"

(End of the World)
    Namine stood in a black area as time had stopped in front of her. She was in her own mind wondering of what to do. Roxas appeared walking towards her.
    "Are you?" He asked from confirming it was his voice before.
    "I-I don't know. I can't dodge it. I can't win." Namine seemed so hopeless that she cried even in her own mind as Roxas put his hand on her shoulder.
    "You can win, even agaisnt the most impossible odds. There is a glimmer of victory waiting." Roxas told her as she looked up while still crying as she smiled at Roxas' face. He smiled back holding up a card. "Kagutsuchi"
    "Kagutsuchi is it's name. The Dragon of fire. If you want to, use it." Roxas spoke handing her the card. She wanted to stop crying to smile but she also wanted to cry from happiness. She looked at Roxas as he simply smiled again.
    "Roxas, I promise not to let you down." She said as a light appeared.

(Final Fantasy VI Battle theme(The Black Mages), also; Kageutsuchi)
    Namine threw her keyblade using a triple chain of Fire Raid, Thunder Raid, and Blizzard Raid destroying the orb and she caught her keyblade. A huge amount of fire surrounded her. "What?" Xion asked as Namine got up slamming her keyblade into the ground. "I'm fighting with him!" She announced as she pulled her keyblade out and Xion witnessed Roxas' afterimage in the same place as Namine with Oblivion's image. The Kageutsuchi card expanded as it was a Zero card and it bursted into flames. A erupting flame dragon reached it's hands out on the hindges of the card roaring as it echoed. It hissed as it stepped out as a white dragon with flamming wings and a sword implanted into it's head. Every noise it made echoed everywhere into the room as Xion stood scared of the dragon as Fumi hissed back. Both Dragon's fully appeared staring at each other as they opened their mouths. Xion got over her fear and charged at Namine with her scythe. Namine charged with Guardian Soul as they began clashing into the sky moving away from the dragon as they charged two enormous balls of energy. Both Fire and Darkness as they blasted them making a huge shockwave everyone felt and got blasted back a bit. Roxas and Riku were not effected as they kept fighting. Axel and Mickey flew onto the ground as they got up. Namine and Xion were both performing similar to a infinite overtaker as they moved in slow motion with afterimages following. They flew at each other as the screen faded black.

(XIII Reflection)
    Axel and Mickey flew at each other swarming with "Clang!'s" everytime their weapons hit. Axel flipped onto the ground. "Burn baby!" Axel yelled as the flamming ground reappeared. The King was also outmatched as he took out three of his own cards. "MM Mircale" was the sleight a blinding light stunned Axel and Mickey was healed. Axel threw his Chakrams at Mickey as he blocked with his keyblade. He slammed repeatedly into Axel with the keyblade as he gathered three keyblade cards. He used "Blitz" and "Sonic Blade" as the fire disappeared and Axel fell to the ground. The King stocked three cards quickly using "Aqua Splash" as Axel yelled in pain. Mickey grabbed Axel's Chakrams and threw them at him as they destroyed the ground from them sliding with huge force smashing into Axel as Mickey blasted Blizzaga and slammed Axel into the side as he struggled to get up. "Lover boy must be having a good time." Axel said getting up and grabbing his Chakrams. "ALRIGHT MOUSE BOI! YOU WANNA BURN? LET'S BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!" Axel exploded into flames as fire surrounded him completely. He teleported like mad throwing his Chakrams back and forth hitting Mickey. "You're gonna burn! Got it MEMORIZED?" Axel roared crushing his weapons into the ground erupting the area in Flames as The King flew up covered in fire as he tried to shake it off. "What's the problem?" Axel mocked upside down in front of him rapidly slashing him with fire. Mickey had it as he slammed his keyblade into Axel's head. Axel flew into the ground as Mickey started aiming for his head as he almost killed him but something smacked his keyblade and himself away. Electricity scattered from the impact of a Rod as someone jumped down. "We look alot alike." The man spoke. "Who are you suppose to be?"

"Name's Reno. Need help?"

-To be continued-

(Ending Show! <D)
    "Weapons 101!" - Title
    "Buenos dias shitheads! I'm Reno!" - Reno
    "Today we're learning of my Electro-Mag Rod and Axel's Chakrams." - Reno plus Rod and Chakram
    "I have a taser on mine :D" - Reno + Smirk
    "O RLY?" - Axel
    "JA RLY. N00B!" - Reno
    "N00b? NUB! >:" - Axel
    "Gah, You, STFU!" - Reno + Rod
    "Bring it Re-Re!" - Axel + Chakram
    "GAH!" - Both
    "WTF is wrong with them?" - Roxas
    "The world may never know." - Ending

------------------------------------------------------------------

Here ya go :P

Cnc?

8. lolermee Traverse Town Homebody

great job on this one Zeonark.

there drangons there and axel that's like one massive fire fight.

9. Konefeddi Destiny Islands Resident

Lol I liked it zeo, I really liked the two Dragons

10. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

0_o
    I just noticed that.

Thank ya Bro :3

Thanks but you should've noticed something.

Remember one of your "Enterances" in the Code Geass Family? You said that XD

11. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

This show would kill of laughter.

This was a gift for Onee-chan.

Dear King Mickey,

Your ass is grass.

- Signed Reno and Axel

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7: Lightning and Fire
    Electric Burns?
    You're a Nobody, Nothing more, Nothing less.

(Counter Attack)
    Axel got up getting his Chakrams as he looked at Reno. "I'm guessing I can't pick no?" Axel smirked from his question as they both charged at Mickey. Mickey got up with expecting a shock from Reno's Electric-Mag Rod into the gut as Axel quickly followed blasting him with Fire. "That's Lightning and Fire for you Disney boi!" They both mocked as Axel flipped over to Mickey and stopped in slow motion behind him as Reno stopped in slow motion from dashing in front of him. They used the double sleight "Electronic Fire" as Reno attached a Chakram to his rod and Axel kicked it into the air. Reno grabbed the King and jumped up. The Reaction command "Deadly Stab" appeared as Axel flew above Reno. Reno grabbed the rod and spun it like a tornado and Axel grabbed Mickey. Reno flew at Mickey so fast, The Rod was engulfed with Blue fire and electricity that was black as it slammed into Mickey. He turned it around and Axel grabbed the back and attached the other Chakram and they both slammed The King into the ground as a giant explosion of both elements appeared shaking the ground. "Owned!" They both spoke as they high-fived each other. Axel got his Chakrams and Reno pulled out his Rod and flipped over to Mickey. "What's the problem?" They both asked as Mickey got up. He quickly made a battle stance as his Keyblade was clashing with the Rod and the Chakrams. The King got flung into the ground as a Fire pillar blasted him up. Reno was grinning as he came down on Mickey covering the fire up when he hit the floor hard.

(Crazy Battle Music in which I don't know the name of X_x)
    Mickey decided to get serious. Mickey threw his keyblade using Strike Raid to throw off Reno's balance as he fell and dropped his Rod. Axel tried to grab the Rod but Mickey slammed his Chakrams out of his hand as he Grabbed the Rod and attached both Chakrams as they got up. "Oh god." Axel commented as Mickey flew at them with monsterous speed with a giant aura. "Hello. Goodbye." Reno grabbed Axel as they both actually jumped off the platform! The station exploded as they both landed on a yellow one. They both got up as Axel reached his arms out summoning his Chakrams. Reno's rod was thrown over to him as he caught it only for it to be a trap. "WAIT! I DIDN'T WANNA DO THAT!" Reno regretted as Mickey appeared in front of him blasting a orb out and hitting Reno. Reno flew onto the ground from twisting rapidly. Axel threw his chakram at Mickey but he blocked it. Axel started glowing with fire as his hands were engulfed. "Volcanic Inferno!" Axel said as his Chakrams slammed into the ground from becoming giantic tools of doomfire as he grinned. Reno pulled a object simliar to a bracelet from his Rod as it exploded in Lightning. "It's ON now disney boy!" Reno called out as they all flew at each other.

(Wicked Spirit; Replaying Needed X_x)
    In the battle between Roxas and Riku....

Riku was completely tearing Roxas apart like paper. He slashed him repeatedly and he was moving so fast with his keyblade, It seemed like there was two of them! Roxas became stunned as he fell to the ground. Riku stabbed him in the rib from coming down from the air as Roxas spit out blood and yelled in pain. "You don't get it, Do you? You're nothing, You shouldn't even be here! Why do you exist? More importantly WHY are you trying? You can't be real! You can't be fake! You're a NOBODY. NOTHING MORE. NOTHING LESS." Riku's words dug into Roxas' mind like a Dagger. Erasing him. Destroying him. Eradicating him.

(Friends in my Heart. KH2)
    Roxas' tears entered him into his own mind with words scattering into his head.
    (Roxas' Theme.)
    "Do you wish to be?" , "Don't be a wuss." , "I'm Kairi!" , "You Feel nothing" , "Do you Want a Meaning?" , "Nope, Maybe you're going to sleep." , "You have a heart don't you?" , "We met the day you got your new name." , "So...I have to go." , "See ya, Partner"
    (The Other Promise, or this fitting song. Star People Legend)
    "You make a Good other..."
    "Sora."
    Roxas opened his eyes in his mind to see a boy holding Kingdom Key. He was standing in a area with almost nothing, standing in front of a huge door. "Kingdom Hearts...." His voice whispered as he opened his eyes in front of Riku slashing him. "I have hundreds of reasons to try to be real! For ALL OF THEM!" Roxas stabbed him with Oathkeeper and Oblivion in his ribs as he took the pain and pushed him back with the wind. "Who is ALL of them?" , "Hayner, Pence, Olette, Namine, Axel, The Organization, Kairi, You.......Sora." Roxas replied as Riku gasped a bit and grabbed Way To Dawn and clashed with Roxas. "Those people do-" , "Shut up! I don't CARE if they hate me! I wanna be real to meet all of them for REAL!" Roxas made a shockwave of Light as everyone stopped and looked behind them to see a background of clouds. A Twilight seeming sky was there as Namine, Axel, and Reno glowed even more. "To be real, To meet them. Just let me..." Roxas' keyblades flew in front of him.
    "I am Oathkeeper. I am a blade bent solely on a promise. My charm and keychain were made from a promise. To keep a promise is the purpose of this keyblade. Light and Dark. A Promise is a Promise..." - Oath Keeper
    "I am Oblivion. I am part Twilight. I do not wish to be Dark, I hate the light as well. I want to be completely Twilight for those around me to accept me. I am meant for darkness....I want Light." - Oblivion.
    Roxas grabbed both Keyblades as his Name appeared in the sky where everyone saw it. He combined both Keyblades as a giant orb of light engulfed the area. It was almost blinding as they all covered their eyes. Oathkeeper and Oblivion merged to make a Silver like Keyblade. "We will meet." Sora's voice echoed out loud as Roxas grabbed the keyblade. "This Keyblade is named Two Across. It's name is also....Nobody!" Roxas announced as he flew at Riku and time froze.

-To Be Continued from a Nobody's words...-

(Ending Theme Song)

"Final Mix +! 101!" - Title
    "Hello everyone, Remeber me? Roxas?" - Roxas
    "I will be explaining two exclusive Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ events. My battle and the Reward." - Roxas + Sora vs Roxas Cutscene.
    "In Final Mix you get a battle agaisnt me in The World That Never Was. I am a pretty Mean fighting Machine. HEY HEY HEY! NO REFLECTS YOU CHEATING MORONS!" Roxas + Player Spamming Reflect.
    "My reward is Two Across, A Keyblade in which you have a HIGH chance to go Final Form or Anti Form." - Roxas + Picture
    "In your case it would be a High chance to go Lover boy." - Axel
    "GAH! AXEL!" - Roxas + Sledgehammer
    "....Oshi-" - Axel
    -Screaming-
    "Poor Axel." - Ending

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Near to one of my most epic chapters. This was pretty epic ^-^
    I posted this early since I'm doing chapter 10 now.

Cnc?

12. lolermee Traverse Town Homebody

There're some heavy attacks and heavy damage in this story.

Roxas got a cool keyblade Two Across.

keep it up Zeonark

13. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Very heavy, This is what is envied by Dragon Ball Z with their lame ass giant auras.

I personally LOVE that keyblade, It's my favorite too.

Whatever you say >_> *Shot*

14. lolermee Traverse Town Homebody

it looks really cool never saw it before.
    i don't have final mix only the normale kingdom hearts.

15. Konefeddi Destiny Islands Resident

I wonder what it looks like (Two Across) . . . it intrigues me lol, and good chapter, I also never played KHFM+ or KH2FM+, just the regular ones lol, and in KH RE:CoM did they make Repliku easier? it seems that way lol

16. JazzsVideos Gummi Ship Junkie

Wow no lie... that was amazing. It kept me hooked the whole time. You keep getting better. Man Axel and Reno were kicking Mickey's butt! I loved the part where you described the Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Awesome job!

17. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

I've only made 2 o-O Unless you mean for every chapter *Shot*

100th post in this topic and New years.
    I feel like BEATING THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF SOMETHING.

I had a horrible day, I might get this closed >_>
    Because you guys love it and I shouldn't block you from it.
    Here's your unrelated New years present.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8: There's Power in everything
    That's why you lose.

(Vim and Vigor :P)
    Roxas slammed down holding his similar to how Lexaeus holds his Tomahawk as he stood there from Riku jumping back. Roxas started slashing him like he was doing a infinite "Ars Arcanum" but without the glow. With Nobody he had a complete different Moveset. Riku replied by slashing him. "Why do you keep evening up with me?" Roxas asked as he slashed him. Riku laughed. "Because I'm not a total sap like you." Riku repeated as Roxas threw his keyblade using Strike Raid. Roxas moved like Riku. So fast there was almost three of him! Roxas used a Triple Strike Raid and then rapidly Sonic bladed Riku. Riku was stunned for the minute as Roxas added "Blitz" slamming his Keyblade Three times into him. He slid and kicked Riku in the gut. Blood from him mouth before another kick slammed him into the face. Roxas was still glowing with a incredible amount of power as he twisted in a tornado slashing Riku. Roxas quickly used sleights like there was no tomorrow! Roxas first used Ragnork, then Ars Arcanum, then Strike Raid, then Blizzard Raid, then Lethal Flame.....Riku was getting beat to a pulp as he flew onto the ground. Riku got back up with blood dripping from his arm. "Is that all Sora?" Riku asked forgetting his own words using the same trick he used from their first fight. "What are you talking about? You're losing!" Roxas spoke with Sora's voice as he covered his mouth. Riku was above him covered in darkness. "Huh?" , "Hellooooo...." Riku slashed Roxas to the other side of the platform as Roxas flipped like a wheel. "WHAM!" The sound was made when Roxas hit the ground like a solid brick.

(The XIII Struggle, KH2 or KHre:CoM, I used KH2)
    A huge shockwave of Electricity, Fire, and Stars shot out from the ground as Reno, Axel, and Mickey jumped back. "It's two against one. You can't win Mouse boy!" , "Got it Memorized?" They both taunted with Axel spinning his Chakrams and Reno holding his Rod behind his head. Mickey refused to give up as he held has hand up with his own card. "Oshi-" A huge light flew out once again recovering Mickey and stunning Reno and Axel. Mickey moved like a bowling ball from jumping in the air smacking the two with his Keyblade as they both flew into the fire. Only Reno screamed. "DAMN IT! DON'T YOU REMEMBER I DON'T HAVE FIRE?" , "You don't have fire? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YO-" They both got hit again into another platform. Reno's rod flew near the cliff with Axel's Chakrams. Axel lifted up Fire as both weapons flew back to them. Reno removed a tab from his rod as Axel plucked off a Spike from both Chakrams. Both exploded with their elements as Mickey came down to see it. "'Wildfire Lightning" Was a sleight they used with a Axel Card, A Reno Card, and a potion. They quickly reloaded their cards as they both hit Mickey with a Red lightning bolt. Axel slashed him and with the broken spike blood was torn from his face with a cut. Reno added a sharp point to his rod and slashed Mickey in the gut so more blood would come out.

(Scythe of Petals)
    Namine and Xion both slashed each other to the ground. Blood flew onto the Dragons but they ignored it as they both started biting one another in the neck. Xion held her Scythe behind her similar to Marluxia with his as she Slashed Namine and hit her into the air. She spun her scythe left and right just about skinning Namine from her gut as she ended by slashing her into the ground. Namine quickly got up taking the pain as she used "Stun Impact" to Stun Xion and slashed her twice. She then jumped slashing Xion like a wheel with streams of fire as she knocked her into the ground. Kagutsuchi blew a Fire ball into Fumi as the dragon roared in pain. It blasted two fire balls into Kageutsuchi but it took the pain flying into the air. It blasted a "Supernova" into Fumi as Namine slashed Xion and used the sleight "Mega Flare" as small meteors rained on Xion hitting her hard. She fell on the ground and Fumi smashed into the floor with her.

(Code Geass: Devil Created)
    Riku glowed a dark purple color extending power to Xion and King Mickey. They both stood up and glowed yellow. Xion's Scythe gained a added Dark Firaga aura as Fumi got up and metal was heard growing on something. Fumi was engulfed with black metal and red for the wings as it stood as "Metallic Fumi V.2 SOS". It screeched tearing apart Namine's hearing as she fell down with her hands on her ears. "Make it stop!" She begged as blood flowed from her ears. Mickey slammed back Reno and Axel as they both saw a Star a bit from Mickey's hand "No, Friggin, Way." They both said in shock as Mickey held Star Seeker in his other hand. He was Dual Wielding! Axel and Reno sat there with crooked grins on their mouths. "Helloooo...." Reno said backing up with Axel as Mickey flew at both of them.

"We all powered up. Now you're going to Lose, That is all." -Riku

-To be continued?-

(Ending Theme! <3)

"Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM! 101!" - Title
    "Not this bullcrap again." - Roxas
    "Yo, It's Riku here. I'm going to explain "Cards" from CoM and Re:CoM" - Riku + Castle Oblivion
    "In the games, Castle Oblivion only allowed combat through cards. In which case you should've learned about Sleights. But I just noticed. Why wasn't "Luxord" lord of castle oblivion? I mean he IS a master of cards. The idiot has CARDS for a damned element! COME ON NOMURA! NO MORE IRONY!" Riku + Luxord + Nomura's name
    "Shut up, and get a life. My god you're more emo than Zexion." - Reno
    "WHAT WAS THAT RENNY MAH DEAD BOI?" Riku + Nuke.
    "But I'm not dea-" - Reno + Stop music
    -BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!-
    "WHAT THE HELL?" - Axel
    "Rest in peace morons." - Ending

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I LINKED to the music :3

Cnc?

18. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Hmph, I like how Xion and Namine fought, pretty much that's the only scene I liked out of it all, the rest made a good impression, so it's all good. 9/10.

19. lolermee Traverse Town Homebody

that they didn't bleed to dead already.
    great combo's Zeonark.
    keep it up.

20. JazzsVideos Gummi Ship Junkie

Wow Namine can fight... I'm confused about one thing though... Who bit who's neck???