KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep: TGS Video (Audio)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]

Hey everyone, KHV has a small exclusive for you guys in the newest trailer from KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep. My team and I are getting ready to voice/dub the Japanese trailer for Birth By Sleep that has been recently shown. The deadline is November 15th, where I will make the choice on which members will be taking the roles for the famous Disney and Kingdom Hearts characters. I teamed up with a good friend (ComicGambler666) from VAA, who is helping with sound effects and background music. Follow the link below to download for your personal needs. If you use, please credit KHV and ComicGambler666. Please note the audio is not perfect. Some voices still appear on the track and all sound effects will also be heard in this file. I'm currently editing the song with the video now and fixing some of the sounds that are presented in this file. It's not perfect, but it's defiantly worth hearing if your interested in the new song.

By the way, the trailer is looking great. I would say that it will be done between the 15th-20th of this month.
    Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5ahmte

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Nov 13, 2009.