Fandub KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep: Subbed Secret Ending

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Jan 9, 2010.

1. .:Xigbar:. Twilight Town Denizen

Why on earth would he need memories of what happened in castle oblivion?!

that makes NO sense at all, the events of COM are pretty irrelevent at this point, I agree with Guardian Soul on this.

2. Dark Link Banned

I find it really interesting, and the video didn't work the first time I tried it. D:

I can't wait to finally get it.

3. Xamad Traverse Town Homebody

I agree about Ansem the Wise...def him, no doubt about it...

Ansem must've been sent there after his machine was destroyed, and he did say anything could happen...probably didn't expect to live though...

POSSIBLE SPOILER BELOW

well one thing is for sure, with every heartless, there must be a nobody...which means one more enemy for Sora...and technically, Master Xehanort did become a heartless the same way Sora did...crazy, ain't it?

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Sora became a Heartless by losing his heart to darkness using the Fake Keyblade. MX didn't lose his heart to the darkness, it went into a different body. BUT what happened to his body without the heart? It might be possible he made a Nobody and no Heartless, but that seems farfetched...then again, it's Nomura we're talking about.

And there is not a Nobody for every Heartless, generally speaking anyways. Every person does not make a Nobody. Someone loses their heart, the heart becomes a Heartless and the body and soul fades away. If that person is strong willed, the body goes into the Realm of IN Between and keeps the soul, giving it life as a Nobody.

5. D*Reeves Merlin's Housekeeper

Damn... that movie made me get goosebumps

6. theogary Destiny Islands Resident

No offense, but how is that for you to say?

Nothing is "irrelevant" in the overall story. Important things happened in CoM that connect with events in all the other games. Furthermore, Castle Oblivion keeps popping up outside of CoM. It played a big part in 358/2 Days and we see how it was created in Birth By Sleep. I doubt Square would keep bringing it up if it wasn't going to be at least marginally involved in whatever will happen in the future. At the very least, we know Ven is there and that Sora will probably have to journey there to find him.

Whether or not that means Sora will regain his memories from there or not is impossible to say. But regardless, nobody but the good folks at Square Enix know what's going to happen. Therefore, every idea is as credible as the next at this point.

7. xkh2x Traverse Town Homebody

thank you!! oh and one more question sorry, do you need to finish all three scenarios to unlock it? or just one?

8. Zarexu Merlin's Housekeeper

Are there are websites that have the Xehanort Letters fully translated? currently theres only 1 letter up on kh13.com, didnt know if there were any others.

9. AndreaAras26 Merlin's Housekeeper

Wow! Thats cool, I also watched part 1.

Part 1 shows that the 'body' of Xehanort is actually Terra's 'body'. Terra said that he could have his body but not his heart because of his goals. So that actually means that old creep Master Xehanort of BBS is really Xehanort the apprentice of Ansem the Wise. That clears the theory of Terra being Xehanort, 'couse its really Terra's body.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, with this thing they are almost screaming: "THERE IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER KH GAME PLOTED AFTER KH CODED!". Yeah... XD

10. XIII-roxas Destiny Islands Resident

yeah your right. he go's back in time to save them...i saw it a couple times on youtube...

11. ChaosFinale Destiny Islands Resident

I believe that Sora will free everyone and restore all to normal. I think he's going to restore Kingdom Hearts to its original form by rebuilding it with Hearts of Light. As for Xion, she's just a memory.

12. shurik Destiny Islands Resident

On twilight beach , listning to the waves
    One thing I disagree is that sora will go to castle oblivian to regain his memories. I'm pretty sure that king mickey told him everything of what happened. Ether the king or riku. and he did get all of ansem the wise's data from that computer. But that's just my opinion