KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep: Release Date & More

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]

Continuing from our last post with the KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep official (JP) website updated and the Tokyo Game Show 2009 trailer finally being shown from Square-Enix, a release date has also been announced. Birth By Sleep has been set for a release date of January 9th 2010 in Japan with a price of 6,090 yen. The stement from Square-Enix is shown in the link (http://release.square-enix.com/news/j/2009/10/4wsedc46p.html).

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep: New Screenshots
    Famitsu has also updated with new screenshots from KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep, which features a lot of new content from the new TGS09 trailer. You can view it in the next link (http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1228734_1124.html). New scans have also been shown, but will be added later.

Source: FF-Reunion

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Oct 21, 2009.

1. LoneWolf
      LoneWolf
      Is it me or is every thread on BBS info getting me hyped for this game even more? Thanks Mike!
    2. AxelRikkuconnection
      AxelRikkuconnection
      Epic!!!!!!!! I'm so pumped today for this game. I love it. AHHH all day ive been ready for this news. SO AWSOME
    3. AustinM
      AustinM
      6,090.00 JPY

=

66.9286 USD
      :lolface: Is it worth the wait? Ts it only going to be released in Japan? It's probably going to be around the USD amount on play-asia or something.
    4. ~The Rising Falcon
      ~The Rising Falcon
      Okay, in Days, Tink remembers Roxas, but they've never met before he went there and she made him fly.
      So does she remember Sora-version Roxas, or Ventus-version Roxas?
      [​IMG]
    5. renteka-bond
      renteka-bond
      Lol, I just noticed that if you look just at Ven's Right side, he looks exactly like Roxas. As in, without the armor.

That is a good point, Falcon. Who knows...

BTW, did anybody notice that the somebodies look JUST like the Nobodies? I thought there was supposed to be SOME difference...
    6. dragonkid_ofhearts
      dragonkid_ofhearts
      great find

day vs sleep sleep hands down so by summer it should come in the us
    7. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      6,090 yen?
      Geeze, that's a whole $67.
      I'm glad the American price isn't so steep.
    8. Vanitas
      Vanitas
      They should lower the price. By estimate a usual person owning a PSP has about 40 games and only about 5 are bought. In my opinion they'd win more by lowering the price into 50% :) It's a great game though!
    9. darkshadowxyz
      darkshadowxyz
      I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!

Screw buying, hacking ftw!!

Anyways, I cannot wait for this game, if the date's January 9th, then it'll leak at around...January...5th? But that's only based on what happened with Dissidia, it came out about a week before release date, which was jkz.

Eh, w/e. I'm gunna pwn with Ven, though. ^.^
    10. Vanitas
      Vanitas
      Btw, is someone going to import the Japanese version and does not know Japanese language? I think I'll pass. The story seems too interesting to be ruined by me not understanding what they are saying.
    11. darkshadowxyz
      darkshadowxyz
      I seem to understand the basics of the controls...X is jump (they better change that), O is attack, and /_\ (fail triangle) is to change the command...Ven does a dash for [_] (fail square, Aqua does a summersault, and Terra does a dodge-roll (i think...).

This should be interesting. Very interesting. And. Delicious. Mmm... ^^
    12. shmilo
      shmilo
      same controls as days really X does a jump O does an attack
      Triangle does change the command.

but i think square can be changed/used for several abilities at once
      like the infamous dodge roll or glide i hope is one we get :D
      probably some new ones too.

hopefully it isnt to hard to understand the basics of the game.
    13. darkshadowxyz
      darkshadowxyz
      I actually want the normal basics of the controls... O for Jumping/Double Jump, X for Attack/Command, [_] for dodge roll/glide/dash, and /_\ for a reaction command. Reaction commands were the friggin best. You cannOT mess with the Green Reaction Commands. They. Pwn. Rofl.

Anyway, yeah. I want the normal KH2 controls, they were a whole lot better. The game better not be short...like most games made for the PSP by Square Enix. Crisis Core was...tiny. Dissidia was a minute longer. Valkyrie Profile was a remake of the one for PS1, and the graphics weren't shiny, so it was kinda long (I think, I kept dying at the first dude...).

In any case, 3 storylines seems...shineeeyyyyy...wait no...long. Hopefully, the stories will be long.

On another note, is it just me, or does Cinderella's step-mother look kinda like Maleficent??
    14. ken
      ken
      I wonder, what if Vanitas is the xehanort we know?
    15. darkshadowxyz
      darkshadowxyz
      Whoah, you're soo true! I never even considered that...

But...if Ansem opened up the gateway, wouldn't Xehanort (the one that we know) be one of his pupils by then? o.O

Confoozzionnnnnn
    16. ken
      ken
      Here's what i think...
      Master Xehanort probably gets killed by one of the trio (probably by Terra) and Vanitas takes his name just like he did to ansem and he disquise himself as a scientist and worked for the real ansem. And I think you might know the rest.
      turns into a heartless.... rest of it was a nobody... and so on.
      This is just a theory
    17. Hito
      Hito
      Honestly, I think Terra is Xehanort

Why else would Aqua's armor be Xemnas's 'friend'? Course, Vanitas could be argued at being Xehanort, but if you include there only being two known rooms, then why wouldn't Ven/Terra have a room? Or why would Vanitas even consider those Aqua and one of them his friends?