KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep: New Video Preview

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Aug 4, 2010.

1. TheKeybladeHolder
      TheKeybladeHolder
      This makes me sad that I don't have a psp.
    2. Aurangzeb56
      Aurangzeb56
      Now i cant wait for this game to come out XD especially i wanna know who the new secret boss is :D
    3. Gelatinous Ghost
      Gelatinous Ghost
      Good stuff. It's crunch time. Just barely a month till release. =] So pumped. ​
    4. RoxaSora2010
      RoxaSora2010
      Woah, cool. O: I wish it could be released earlier, as they said, but...
    5. windblade
      windblade
      Ah, that music is beautiful! ///_^
      (the music at the beginning of the video, that is, but later on in it, it get's rather generic)
    6. 5wwia16
      5wwia16
      Which PSP?

Hi,

I pre-ordered BBS but I didn't buy a PSP yet. Any advice on which type of PSP I should buy.
      Thanks​
    7. Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Why Aqua's hair is green in the first scene...? lol

The environments look bigger but i doubt if they actually are. A month to go.
    8. Kubo
      Kubo
      Ok, looks pretty decent. I didn't know a few things she said in the video.
    9. Aurangzeb56
      Aurangzeb56
      Well i would suggest getting the first PSP the fat one since it can instal CFW also and thats much useful ^^
    10. Misty
      Misty
      I was wondering that myself, lol. The color scheme is all messed with, it's so odd. xD Unless the cutscene was originally like that... which I can't see.

Otherwise, average video, lol. I'm trying not to get excited for this game because I don't want to shell out the cash for a PSP.
    11. Sir Charles of Monocles
      Sir Charles of Monocles

I'm assuming that Gamespot got footage from different place, explaining Aqua's hair color and why one scene was smaller than the rest.

Nice video, but I didn't need Sophia Tong talking. I mainly wanted to hear the voice actors.

Thank goodness for pre-ordering. Now to find my PSP.
    12. Roxas The 13th
      Roxas The 13th
      I had to wait a week or so after the release of the Japanese version of KHBBS to own it, now just less than a month to go for the American version. I can't wait for the game much longer! I want to beat that "Mystery" new boss and understand the full story in my own language already!

*goes and saves money for the day it comes out :D