KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep: New Scan [10-14-09]

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

A new scan from this month's jump has surfaced, which features Terra, Aqua, Ven and their master in a new world from KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep. The scan is available for view below. Translations are below, from what I at least got from FF-Reunion.

[​IMG]
    Apparently there was an accident in the world, and ordered apprentices to departure , saying that "the threat is approaching the princess of light". One by one, three apprentices connected by hard bond leave the hometown praying for the safety of each other. The command technique used by the action battle is obtained and can be promoted by various methods. The power-up of the command is possible even if stopping on the way from the adventure, and playing by board game "Command board". The dice is shaken, it advances on the board, and it aims at the goal while straightening at the board point. The event is somewhat generated in a special panel.​
    Source: FF-Reunion

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Oct 14, 2009.

1. theogary
      theogary
      Ooh! The Master is cool! Love his samurai look.
    2. 00Roxas00
      00Roxas00
      Awesome! I like this Keyblade master's appearance. I bet he's epic. Also, i noticed that his name is stated in the scan.

Master Erakusu.

It's not really Erakusu though. Anyone who knows the katakana rules knows this. It's like..Rokusasu(Roxas). So yeah...Elax maybe?
    3. AntiWeapon
      AntiWeapon
      Anyone else notice the master's keyblade has a keychain.
    4. BlazBlue Calamity
      BlazBlue Calamity
      I did.

HE reminds me of someone else though....He just seems really familiar to me.
    5. AntiWeapon
      AntiWeapon
      Funny I had that vibe too..

Friends (truth roxas And Carey) found the name to translate to Erakusu or aparantly Elax.. dono if this is his legit name.. but hey it sounds cool.
    6. 007
      The master's Keyblade is currently my favorite
      For some reason the master reminds me of Robert Downy Jr.
    7. 5wwia16
      5wwia16
      Ok, now I am confused. So the samurailooking dude with the keyblade is the missing master Ventus, Aqua and Terra have to find? I taught Xehanort (the bald guy from the trailer) was the one they had to find.
    8. Mr. Pumpkin
      Mr. Pumpkin
      No. They get an assignment from him to go find Master Xehanort I believe.

Why does this guy look so familiar?
      He looks awesome, and I gotta say, that Keyblade has a very high cool level.
    9. AxelRikkuconnection
      AxelRikkuconnection
      He could remind u of the mulan world. But as for the keychain and his keyblade, it has a reminding ping to it. the keychain kinda looks like a symbol, maybe the symbol is a nobody symbol OR even the ummmm unbirth or unversed. Something about him is very familiar. Sadly if we can get the keycahin right he may represent something that we know about in kh 1 and 2. This can be important for theories too come

whose the guy to the right of the master?
    10. Mr. Pumpkin
      Mr. Pumpkin
      Huh lol you just quoted yourself. Fail. =)
      That pirate guy is something from Famitsu. It's just a random pirate that's always on the screens.
    11. AxelRikkuconnection
      AxelRikkuconnection
      lmao didn't mean to qoute myself
    12. DancingCookie
      DancingCookie
      Uh...why does Cyan Garamonde have a Keyblade? And I thought he wore blue?

(I know it's not Cyan, but he sure does remind me of him. I think it's the 'stache.)
    13. Mirai
      Mirai
      It's a long u, so it's more like Elakuus. It may be Latin, like Terra, Aqua, and Ven(tus).
    14. Xamad
      Xamad
      Master Erauqs (square spelled backwards)
      Love that keyblade...I saw this pop-up on facebook a few hours ago and I swear I was crazier than a 10 year old girl at a Justin Timberlake concert...
    15. Shift
      Shift
      I wonder if we'll get to play as him...
      Thanks for the news Mike.
      You know, that makes a lot of sense after looking at Yen Sid.
    16. RockmanDS
      RockmanDS
      I wonder if we'll get to fight him as a bonus boss.
      On that note, I wonder how he fights.
    17. Kyubi the Keyblade Master
      Kyubi the Keyblade Master
      MYSTERIOUS NEW CHARACTER! SWEET!
      That's one cool-looking Keyblade. I'm betting the symbol on the keychain, the same sybmol that the three apprentices wear, is the symbol of their little group together, whatever it may be.
    18. LoneWolf
      LoneWolf
      O_O. Why is it that they have badass people have a more badass mester/leader or something? Thanks Mike! :].
    19. Kyubi the Keyblade Master
      Kyubi the Keyblade Master
      "Master Erauqs (マスター・エラクゥス, Masutā Erakūsu?)
      He is the master of the three protagonists of the game: Terra, Ventus and Aqua. He first made an appearance in a trailer shown at the Tokyo Game Show 2009 and was described by viewers as having a "Samurai-Like" appearance. He was previously thought not to appear physically in the game with mentions of him by the protagonists. His name was unveiled in the November edition of the Japanese gaming magazine, Jump, his name is apparently "Square", the first name of the developer, spelt backwards."

-Wikipedia