KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep: Announcement for North America

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

The announcement for KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep has been confirmed today by Square-Enix. Although there is no date set in stone just yet, Square-Enix has made sure fans from North America knew that the title will be releasing sometime this summer with it's statement and teaser website.

Official Website: http://na.square-enix.com/khbbs
    Special Thanks to Invader Jack and TheVader74

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Clear_so_you_can't_See
      Clear_so_you_can't_See
      Yay!
      I'm sure this will make A LOT of people happy.
    2. Guardian Soul
      Guardian Soul
      While it doesn't have a set date, I'm happy to know that it comes out this summer. Now I just need to fix my PSP.
    3. Shikou
      Shikou
      im so happy now!!! finally now i know it will comw it will be funny if it comes out the day of my b-day (July 12) i just hope they up-date the website i feel sorry for the 358/2 days website it is alone not been updated for months with bo wallpapers at all i wish they put in PSP wallpapers in the BBS site.
      I CANT WAIT!!!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
    4. DawnedDusk
      DawnedDusk
      About time.
      I'm pretty sure Final Fantasy had something to do with this.
      So zetta slooow.

edit:
      Eh... What's this "Mildly Suggestive Themes" on the ESRB rating? I hope that's not for Aqua's sexy back. Maybe it's Zack's fault. Or maybe Snow White...? What in the world could be considered suggestive?
      Ice-cream?
      Ven?
      Ven eating ice-cream?

It's probably Ven's fault in some way or another.
    5. FSLNell
      FSLNell
      I was JUST about to say something, apparently I'm 2 hours late to hear the news =P

I'm glad they've got a confirmation on when it's gonna come out, at least around when.
      I hope this website doesn't become abandoned like the KH 358/2 days and KH2 websites.
    6. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      it's about time! i'm excited about this news. espeically this part that is in the announcement:

i never played BBS but i do wonder about that extra boss, wonder if it's an optional boss or if it's like in FM+ where you fight Roxas as part of the story.
    7. renteka-bond
      renteka-bond
      I'm hoping the Extra boss is Gilgamesh.
    8. DemyxPlaysMySitar
      DemyxPlaysMySitar
      Hopefully it'll come out in the UK soon after c:
    9. TwilightBlader
      TwilightBlader
      I'm glad I'm not the only one who hopes for this.

Well I can't really say I'm excited right now. At least not until we actually get some English scenes but its still good to know that it's at least its coming out
    10. TheVader74
      TheVader74
      "Mildly suggestive themes" would probably cover when Hades checks out Aqua's "assets" in a brief glance. Shirtless Ven as well, possibly, although I do doubt that one.
    11. Mish
      Mish
      Word to that :|
    12. Dross263
      Dross263
      This summer? Friggen' KHInsider, they said it was coming out on june 1st, I know it wasn't for sure, but still was pretty sure it was coming out on that date.

Anyways, I'm very excited about it coming out this summer, but it's kinda weird that the american version has more "extras" than the japanese one, I mean, Japan always keeps the best stuff, why would they give "extras" to the american version? Something doesn't feel quite right...
    13. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Well, this just brightened up my mood.
    14. Ventus 13
      Ventus 13
      Release Date

Does anybody know when the exact date of release will be anounced? I just can't wait till it comes out!!!
    15. Guardian Soul
      Guardian Soul
      They haven't given us a set date yet. They just told us that I will be released around the summer so expect late June to around the middle of July but it might also come out in August for all I know.
    16. Ventus 13
      Ventus 13
      Im thinking that bbs is going to come out sometime between june 20 and august 1, but that is just my guess.
    17. willi_211191
      willi_211191
      Finally! I knew it was going to get released on NA!

well... that surely hints for a Japanese Final Mix, don't you think???
    18. Mike
      Mike
      Nomura isn't sure right now.
      I could see them making a Final Mix, but it would be a waste of time.
      There is no reason why they should.
    19. Guardian Soul
      Guardian Soul
      Well they did add extra things to the NA and EU version so they could put that into the Final Mix and then add more stuff like an extended secret ending.