KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep: AMV Contest

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

Hey everyone, I've been thinking of some ways that we could celebrate the release of KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep.

We are almost a month away! Could you believe that!?

So, I wanted to design a contest for the members of KHV. I know there are many fans that enjoy working on AMV's, so here's your time to shine.

I will be running an AMV contest on the front page. The winner will have their AMV displayed on the front page of KHV when KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep releases in North America on September 7th. We'll have a whole countdown and celebration update on this date.

But, please not that there are some requirements. First off, YOU must use scenes from KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep ONLY. You can find some of our videos from http://www.kh-vids.net/index.php?page=khvbbs.

Feel free to use any music you want, by make sure the AMV is no longer than four minutes.

So, have some fun and get to work! Deadline is September 5th 2010. Email the AMV to cgnetproductions@aol.com or pm me on the forums. If you have any question, feel free to ask in the thread.

Feel free to use my AMV as an example, but please note that mine doesn't follow the requirements.

(Please Note): This contest is different from the top 5, so please don't get confused. You can also submit into both contests, since this one is a one time deal.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Aug 5, 2010.