Kingdom Hearts back to business

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by tenshigrl, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tenshigrl Merlin's Housekeeper

Its been 3 years after the kh incident (in kh2) and peace was there for awhile until the heartless started coming back along with the nobodies. Organization XIII is back and a heartless organization is now ruling over the heartless. when the heartless came to destiny island again sora rikuand kairi pulled their keyblades out and started to get rid of the heartless until a member of the heartless organization (the leader) used his/her ability on sora which caused roxas and him to separate, then used that same ability on kairi. "so those are your nobodies." the leader of the heartless organization said "xemnas was right after all maybe organization xiii and my organization should form that alliance." after that last part he/she called one of the other members. "teleport them to our castle." the leader ordered. the member nodded and teleported namine and when he/she was about to teleport roxas when a girl with blue hair threw her keybladeand hit the members hand. "ugh she followed us." the member said and grabbed his/her hand. "you got that right!" the girl said and caught her keyblade and turned it a couple of times. "you little-" the member was about to say but the leader cut him/her off "thats enough..." he/she said "for now we will retreat and talk to organization xiii leave the heartless and maybe next time we meet them we will fight them." the member nodded and then opened a portal of darkness and walked through it. "get back here!" riku sora and roxas shouted.
    "they ran away again..." the girl said "and I thought I had 'em for sure." she turned and was about to walk away but then sora said "wait, who were they? who are you? and why did they take namine and try to take roxas?"
    the girl turned to him and replied "who they are and what their planning I don't rlly know the answer except that they are a heartless organization, and who am I well I'm Maria and I just happen to have a keyblade.

you can be up to 5 characters your own and the original characters
    you can also make another character for organization xiii who ever the leader is can come up with the number

the heartless organization cloaks are black and red

name
    organization (if they are in one)
    element
    weapon
    appearence

Maria
    good
    none
    multiple ones
    keyblade
    [​IMG]
    one of my friends drew this I colored it and another friend scanned it

2. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

Can I have Sephiroth and Cloud?

Also:

name: Xarkness
    age 25
    good/evil Evil
    organization (if they are in one) Heartless Organization
    element Darkness
    weapon Masamune and a dark keyblade
    appearence A man with one black wing on his right shoulder and smaller wings on his arms. Has black hair.

3. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

Can I be Demyx? :3

[​IMG]

(Not my pic)

4. godsgirl Merlin's Housekeeper

name: Tessa
    good
    organization (if they are in one): not in one
    element: fire
    weapon: Sword and Katana
    appearence: [​IMG]

5. tenshigrl Merlin's Housekeeper

yes you may also your in

yes you can

and your in

6. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

Awesome. :3

7. tenshigrl Merlin's Housekeeper

btw should we wait for more ppl or just use certain characters like sora riku roxas namine and kairi until someone wants to play as them (kinda like temporarily parts like......and to tell the truth I don't rlly like kairi so uh yeah I don't rlly mind if noone plays as her lol jk but I seriously don't like her shes so darn useless)

8. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: Two questions:

One: What Heartless Organization number is Xarkness?
    Two: If nobody joins for a while, when can we start?

9. godsgirl Merlin's Housekeeper

yes, i would like to start it soon

10. tenshigrl Merlin's Housekeeper

I knew I forgott soemthing twice (tried to put that down but forgot to)

If you want to he can be the leader so that we now have the number of members in that organization or he could be any number rlly

to answer question number two we can start at anytime rlly and ppl can still join even if the rp is going

11. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: Thanks I would like him to be number I and the leader.

12. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

can i b lexeaus?

13. tenshigrl Merlin's Housekeeper

ok your character is now leader of the heartless organization yay XD
    me gonna add a heartless organization character as well I'm just gonna put a name down

yes u can be lexeaus

Taki
    evil
    heartless organization # 4
    water
    orbs of water to manipulate it
    [​IMG]

14. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: I'll try to write a into for Sephiroth and Cloud tommorow if that would be OK.

BIC: Xarkness sat on a throne in the room he was in. He had his Heartless Organization cloak hood over his face The room was cold but the darkness inside of him was colder. "So it has begun. The game is set. Now it is time for the game of destiny to begin," Xarkness said. Then he said with a voice as dark as the gap between stars in space, "I have waited three years. Mt time is almost at hand. The time of darkness is almost at hand..."

15. tenshigrl Merlin's Housekeeper

k

Taki entered the room "Master what about the keyblade weilders and about that nobody?" she asked

Maria looked at sora riku roxas and kairi for awhile then asked "um who are you guys anyway?"

remember temporairly until someone wants to be them officially so I'm using grey

"oh sorry I'm sora thats riku kairi and thats roxas my nobody." he said

16. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

"The nobody is nothing and to nothing it shall return. As for the keyblade wielders I have something planned for them," Xarkness said.

17. tenshigrl Merlin's Housekeeper

"then what about organization XIII they wanted us to join forces..." she said

18. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

"They are pawns. What other purpose is there for nobodys other then to wate time and return to nothing?" Xarkness said.

19. tenshigrl Merlin's Housekeeper

"true master but namine and roxas didn't though for some reason..." she said and then thought it over for awhile

"well now thats out of the way where am I?" she asked

"this is destiny island." sora said

may someone please be riku roxas and kairi temporarily

20. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

*lexeaus portaled into xarknesses throne room*
    "xarkness,i have been sent to talk about us working together."said lexeaus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.