Kingdom Hearts at Disney World

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Cutsceneaddict, Nov 19, 2012.

?

If PROJECT: Magic Kingdom Hearts happens, would you like to be a part of it?

1. Yes

98.3%
  2. No

1.7%
  1. jafar custom title

Would be nice to have KH at disney world. have some rides based on it too, man that would be rad

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Just wanted to post that they're doing a 1.5 HD ReMix event at Downtown Disney (the one in California): http://kh-vids.net/posts/4102008/

Is Disney finally trying to do something with the franchise?

3. Cutsceneaddict Traverse Town Homebody

I completely agree with you. I'm hoping that this event will lead Disney to consider such things :)

Ah! This is fantastic! It's great to know that Disney is beginning to bring the series back to the parks. Our project focuses specifically on Disney World in Florida, but this is wonderful that Disneyland in CA is starting to do more with the Kingdom Hearts series. Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

4. Xenao Traverse Town Homebody

If it happens i would instantly buy flights to Florida just for this !

5. Cutsceneaddict Traverse Town Homebody

The project is definitely happening :) You can check it out here. Hopefully is will be a catalyst that convinces Disney to put Kingdom Hearts back in the parks!

6. Xenao Traverse Town Homebody

I wish i could be there in October :(

7. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't think I'll make it. Anime Weekend Atlanta is gonna eat up most of my money but from a fellow Sora cosplayer, I shall be in your heart so you'll never be alone.

I might post some flyers if you want me to though!

8. Cutsceneaddict Traverse Town Homebody

We will be doing it again next year :) So perhaps plan for 2014! We'd love to have you.

If you would do that, my team and I would be very grateful. You can find handout cards at the bottom of our How You Can Help! page. Download them to your computer and print them from there.

Also, if you want to send in a picture of yourself in costume to show your support, we'll feature your photo as a part of our "friends in our hearts collection," which is a collection of photos from fans who participate in the event "in spirit" without actually attending.

9. Xenao Traverse Town Homebody

I like this alot!

10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

First of all, I just wanna wish those taking part in the event the best of luck, and hope you guys enjoy it!

Anyway, while we're all hoping for more KH presence in Disney parks, it appears there's gonna be more Disney theme park presence in KH3:

11. Cutsceneaddict Traverse Town Homebody

Hey everyone! The event was a success :D We had around 120 attend and were recognized by Disney staff and park-goers. We raised about $160 for our next event in 2014 and got some fantastic photos. Here are a few things you might enjoy checking out :)

Our cosplay music video, filmed by two of our event attendees:

Our album of pictures on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.444375922340427.1073741837.351463924964961&type=3

More is forth-coming. We'll be putting together a documentary of the event and continuing to announce our plans for 2014!

Thank you guys for your support ^^ I've heard nothing but good feedback from this event and everyone's ready to go again next year.