Kingdom Hearts Another Report - Secret Report XIII Translation

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, it seems as though Gamefaqs member TheWertle put up an interesting translation from Another Report, featuring alot of extra information to help us understand the world of Kingdom Hearts more, or even raise more questions.

Source: ' "TheWertle" for translating all of this for Kingdom Hearts fan

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Roxas-
      Roxas-
      Oh well, I want a ps3 anyway, so I'll get it.
    2. TheWertle
      TheWertle
      And here are the last two, I hope everyone's enjoyed this ^_^

XII - Of the people that appear in the new secret movie "Birth By Sleep" that was added to KHII:FM, several names and figures are recognizable and must be extremely meaningful. Giving specifics is likely impossible, but could you give us a hint? Furthermore, do the 3 armored figures that appear there and the similar looking armored figure in the Last Battle have some relation to Xemnas?

For the recognizable figures and the recognizable faces, reaching the secret this time is extremely difficult, but I think the video is fairly spectacular and will stir you imaginations. The armored figures have a connection to Xemnas but after all I can't give any specifics at the present stage. But, the video this time has a foreboding opening and please think of the figures ahead as having reason and a hinting connection.

XIII - Lastly, has Sora's journey come to an end this time? Before you told us "I have the end of Kingdom Hearts in my head", but does this mean that Sora won't be there? There seem to be new developments with the Kingdom Hearts Series, so can you please tell us within the present limits any hints?

Without recalling too much about the mysteries and problems of the outline remaining for KH series thus far, I don't think that Sora's journey is over. If you get to see the ending of KHII I think you will be able to sense some new premonitions. About what I said about the "end" of KH, of course I won't be able to say anything about that yet, but if the numbering of KH were to go to "III", I doubt that Sora would have no relation to it. And even if I wrap up Kingdom Hearts, I don't think that Sora will be irrelevant.

Also, there are many new developments. I think that the news will be able to satisfy the widely supportive KH fans everywhere. Because there is still more to say about this "new" thing, please dare to think with a different flow, rather than just going with what's mainstream. I will give you a hint about the contents of one of the numerous developments. In the freshly added secret movie a phrase comes out, "Fate doesn't happen by accident, there is necessity".

In the near future, when you experience the new Kingdom Hearts, please see about opening this book. I think surely some of these points will tie together. And also at that time, it would be very fortunate if all the fans everywhere have a good time with it. Until an announcement comes, please have your fill of fun with this game and look forward to the next.
    3. M-Man
      M-Man
      ok i may just be a n00b but i tryed looking, were is all this info coming from? is this from some interveiw with one of the devs of KH or something?
    4. TheWertle
      TheWertle
      It's from the Another Report book that was included with limited editions of KHII:FM+
    5. M-Man
      M-Man
      oooh ok, thanks so much :)
    6. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      The XII and XIII reports are awesome.

I definitely can't wait to hear more.
    7. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      OK! I like all of the reports except for one thing: "I have the ending to Kingdom Hearts in my head." (Shudders) Ugh, I don't want to think there is an ending to Kingdom Hearts! Thanks for the report, by the way, Xaldin and TheWertle.:)
    8. Sains
      Sains
    9. Roxas-
      Roxas-
      AN ENDING TO KINGDOM HEARTS? Oh, the evil!
      This is all coming together.....
    10. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      How do you mean?:confused: