Kingdom Hearts Another Report - Secret Report XIII Translation

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, it seems as though Gamefaqs member TheWertle put up an interesting translation from Another Report, featuring alot of extra information to help us understand the world of Kingdom Hearts more, or even raise more questions.

Source: ' "TheWertle" for translating all of this for Kingdom Hearts fan

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 17, 2007.

1. libregkd
    2. Kyousuke
      Kyousuke
      I was wondering if we'd ever get an answer about Kairi's using a Keyblade.
    3. Roxas-
      Roxas-
      I want to find out about kairi's kick-*** heartless killing skillz are. :D lol
    4. TheWertle
      TheWertle
      I suppose I can go ahead and post my updates directly here now. I had figured that someone will cross post it eventually and then people will thank them for it and the love could spread a little but eh, what the heck.

VII - In KH, at the same time Sora became a heartless Roxas was born and entered the Organization. So if that's the case, at that point in time at Castle Oblivion Sora used a keyblade while at the same time Roxas would have been using a keyblade. Was this Sora's keyblade? Within the organization I think we particularly saw Roxas using a keyblade. And similar to Roxas, Sora served as another Keyblade Master conviently gathering hearts. So why was the Organization defeated?

The keyblade that Roxas used and the thing that Sora once lost in Castle Oblivion are the same thing. Furthermore, these two both used the keyblade at the same time. This can be explained by the relationship between Roxas and Sora. Thus, that both can wield two keyblades in fact has an important meaning. This is also related to Xehanort's memories, but this point can't be touched on just yet.

Furthermore, from the time that the two were both using the keyblade at the same time, the Organization itself was using Sora for their ultimate goal. Soon enough, each of the Organization's expectations differed. By changing Sora and Roxas's movements, eventually they became unable to use Sora for their true meaning. As a result, Sora became an obstacle to the movements of the organization itself and he had to be defeated. But even if Sora were to be defeated, you could say there are other things to think about in making that sacrifice.

Next Time: About Characters
      VIII - When the heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?
    5. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      Thanks alot The Wertle! All this really has me interested alot ^^
    6. Lioneh
      Lioneh
      Thanks for the next translation, The Wertle!! 8D I can't wait to find out what Nomura has to say about question VIII. I've wanted to know for ages what happens to the Nobodies when they fade away o.o;

...especially Demyx ^^;
    7. TheWertle
      TheWertle
      I guess I should apologize as my updates tend to be a little all over the place... It must be annoying to make an update and for me to add more an hour later, heh. This one seems pretty interesting though so here you go

VIII - When the heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?

When heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extenguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

Next Time: IX - Could you please gather some information about the main characters? The reason Sora becomes Anti Form, the reason Riku is able to be selected by a keyblade, Kairi's memories of Radiant Garden, Roxas and Namine's differences from other Nobodies, the absence of Sora and them, their parent's and friends, and what about school?
    8. Spitfire
      Spitfire
      Thanks alot this stuff is really got me hooked, and its starting to fill in a few other holes that I have had question on. So Thank you again.
    9. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      Thanks again Thewertle! Hey if you find anything else interesting in the Another Report Booklet, when you're done translating the Secret Report XIII think you can PM it to me? And no need to apologize hehe ^^
    10. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      Whew... All of this suddenly seems so much more complicated than I first gathered. I don't know about the rest of you, but if KH2: FM+ does come to the US, I hope this little book comes with it. :)

...by the way, what do you think the chances are of there being extra Secret Ansem Reports (or has there already been an answer to this)?:confused:
    11. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      Nope! You will never cease to amaze us, that's for sure! ^_^
    12. Love
    13. TheWertle
      TheWertle
      Here's the next update everyone, and wow this one's a doozy...

IX - Could you please gather some information about the main characters? The reason Sora becomes Anti Form, the reason Riku is able to be selected by a keyblade, Kairi's memories of Radiant Garden, Roxas and Namine's differences from other Nobodies, the absence of Sora and them, their parent's and friends, and what about school?

Concerning Sora's Anti Form, you could think that the reason is related to his changing into a heartless once before. In fact, beyond Sora's Nobody, it is natural to assume that Sora is influenced by the heartless. Riku's Dark Mode is similar. By using such a strong power too much, he may have ended up aproaching too close to darkness. There should be a hint about Riku being a choosen wielder hidden discreetly somewhere in the additions to the game, so certainly try and find it. As for Kairi's memories, there's nothing particularly special about them. If I personally recalled memories from before I was 5, I think I wouldn't remember many details about them. That is to say on a general level, there are things I would remember and things I would forget.

Because there is already a detailed explanation of Roxas and Namine being special Nobodies in this volume, please read the specific details there. I'll summarize it so its easy to understand. Essentially when a strong hearted person has their heart stolen, they change into a heartless, and on rare occasions thier body changes into a Nobody. But in the case for these two, for Kairi's heart to be hidden within Sora, it took a special shape. Moreover, when Sora himself was changed into a heartless he was purified by Kairi. In order for Sora to be revived without following the essential course, the special way Roxas and Namine were born from these types, special Nobodies ended up being left behind. Still, I get the feeling from the story so far that Xemnas might also be a special Nobody.

Finally, about the people on Destiny Island, at the time of Sora and groups disappearance, on the night of the storm from the previous game, Destiny Island itself ended up disappearing and for the people of that world time is stopped. Afterwards, Sora slept for 1 year, and then everyone's memories of Sora himself were no longer there. As such the memory actually became "On the night of the storm, Riku's body disappeared". Once Sora awoke, the memories of him returned. Eventually the memories of Sora, just as Riku was no longer there after the storm that night, were that both of them had disappeared. (footnote: However, Kairi alone was once assimilated into Sora's heart. In this edition "Kingdom Hearts II" I strongly feel that he was influenced by this.

Next Time: X - KH's Ansem (Xehanort) seems to have thoroughly gotten rid of his own heart, but Xemnas (Xehanort) commanding Organization XIII is seeking a fresh heart. If I understand that in becoming a heartless and a nobody, they became 2 different people, would their minds then as well become seperate? Also, the original Xehanort should have some memory loss but in the additional scenes this time there seem to be some questionable parts. Have his memories returned, or perhaps the memory loss itself was a lie?
    14. Kh-Vids
      Kh-Vids
      Thats good cause now I finally no about the people in Destiny Islands.Nice find guys.
    15. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      Interesting...I thought the inhabitants who were lost when their world was taken by the heartless were turned into heartless and/or nobodies as well. That shoots my theory out the window. Thank you Xaldin and TheWertle.:)
    16. Skyru
      Skyru
      The wertle thanks so much! I understand it so much more now! Keep up the good work! I really hope this comes with the American version if there is an American version.
    17. TheWertle
      TheWertle
      Here's the next one everybody. Only 3 more to go!

X - KH's Ansem (Xehanort) seems to have thoroughly gotten rid of his own heart, but Xemnas (Xehanort) commanding Organization XIII is seeking a fresh heart. If I understand that in becoming a heartless and a nobody, they became 2 different people, would their minds then as well become seperate? Also, the original Xehanort should have some memory loss but in the additional scenes this time there seem to be some questionable parts. Have his memories returned, or perhaps the memory loss itself was a lie?

In essence, the two are the same. However, they function under seperate minds. Xehanort most certainly got rid of his heart, and at that time it's assumed a Nobody was born. The means of obtaining their goal is different due to the nature of Heartless and Nobodies. However. I think for both of them the desire "to become a complete existence" is the same. This time the new mysterious keyword "Xehanort's memories" is left behind. In the "Secret Ansem Report" that Ansem the Wise wrote and mysteriously left behind, there is a hidden secret that will have a big influence on KH. As for the contents of his memories and the present condition of them, I cannot reveal that just yet.

Next Time: About the Keyblade War, and other further developments of KH

XI - Concerning the keyword Keyblade War, could you be a little more specific about that? Could it be related to the "Fairytale of Children and Light" that Kairi's Grandmother told?(footnote: In Kingdom Heats, Sora experienced Kairi's memories. It was the scene when Kairi's Grandmother told her an old story when she was still young. It was about when worlds were swallowed by darkness, children used the power of fragments of light to rebuild worlds.)

And the next, not sure if you'll like this one though.

About the Keyblade War, and other further developments of KH

XI - Concerning the keyword Keyblade War, could you be a little more specific about that? Could it be related to the "Fairytale of Children and Light" that Kairi's Grandmother told?(footnote: In Kingdom Heats, Sora experienced Kairi's memories. It was the scene when Kairi's Grandmother told her an old story when she was still young. It was about when worlds were swallowed by darkness, children used the power of fragments of light to rebuild worlds.)

To tell the story about the Keyblade War we need the capacity of hi-spec hardware and we need to accumulate all of our knowledge on this hardware. And in telling this story, we will need to tell it in seperate episodes, and how specifically to tell it has yet to be figured out.

As for the fairytale that Kairi heard, for everyone to feel like such and old fairytale is real, I think we need a little more time. That is to say, to talk specifically about either this soon might perhaps be irrelevant.

Next Time: XII - Of the people that appear in the new secret movie "Birth By Sleep" that was added to KHII:FM, several names faces and figures are recognizable and must be extremely meaningful. Giving specifics is likely impossible, but could you give us a hint? Furthermore, do the 3 armored figures that appear there and the similar looking armored figure in the Last Battle have some relation to Xemnas?
    18. YouSheng
      YouSheng
      Thank you very much
      Even though I got the secrete report
      but it is all in japanese o_O
      you really help a lot
    19. jabajaba
      jabajaba
      Is it just me or this paragraph:
      "To tell the story about the Keyblade War we need the capacity of hi-spec hardware and we need to accumulate all of our knowledge on this hardware. And in telling this story, we will need to tell it in seperate episodes, and how specifically to tell it has yet to be figured out."
      hints towards the release of the new series in the PS3?
    20. yoko_riku
      yoko_riku
      I thought the same thing when I read it. If so, I better start saving up to buy a PS3. Dang, that a lot of money, but it would be worth it.