Kingdom Hearts Another Report - Secret Report XIII Translation

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, it seems as though Gamefaqs member TheWertle put up an interesting translation from Another Report, featuring alot of extra information to help us understand the world of Kingdom Hearts more, or even raise more questions.

Source: ' "TheWertle" for translating all of this for Kingdom Hearts fan

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 17, 2007.

1. TheWertle
      TheWertle
      Theres actually a lot more than 4 parts. The little part at the beginning about 4 untold stories is just an excerpt from number III I realized. There's a total of XIII different questions and answers. I-IV relating to the Worlds, V-VII relating to keyblades, VIII-X relating to characters, and XI-XIII relating to the Keyblade War and other things to come.
    2. qwdc
      qwdc
      Oh my god...

This report is answering all the wrong questions. Simce when has the pods become such a plot hole? The real questions come from the frist installment. Why does Hollow Bastion contain the Door to Kingdom Hearts? Who was that voice in the beginning? Where exactly is Kingdom Hearts located? The report also forgot to include Traverse Town and End of The World. Aren't they also in-between worlds? It was as if KH1 was knocked out of canon.
    3. Roxas-
      Roxas-
      hmmmmm.....yeah.
    4. Mundeix
      Mundeix
      I always figured that voice was Mickey. As for Hollow Bastion containing the door to Kingdom Hearts, Ansem the Wise asked himself the same question in his final report in KH2, so I doubt they've forgotten about that. It will probably be something left for the prequel/spin-off/sequel/whatever in God's name they're making next. And didn't End of the World only exist because most of the worlds had been destroyed by the Heartless?
    5. Roxas-
      Roxas-
      Yep. That's right. You're very knowledgeable about Kh.
    6. libregkd
    7. TheWertle
      TheWertle
      The pod Sora awoke from in Twilight Town and the pod in Castle Oblivion that Diz used in order to escape from the Organization's pursuit are the same thing.

I need to correct this, it should say that "the pod Sora awoke from in Twilight Town and the pod Diz moved from Castle Oblivion to keep away from the Organization's pursuit are the same thing."
    8. Fruity~
      Fruity~
      Cooolll... Thanks for the information Xaldin.
    9. YouSheng
      YouSheng
      thank you very much
      i can see some light now
    10. jazumin-chan
      jazumin-chan
      Yen Cid !?

Yen Cid is spelt with an 'S'; not 'C' .. Not that really mind .. But has anyone else noticed that Yen Sid is Disney backwards !?

Anyway .. thanks for explaining :D But one more question - Isn`t Yen Sid`s tower in Twilight Town .. ? Maybe they might reveal another in between world later on instead of Yen Sid`s tower because when you press Start in that area it comes up with Twilight Town as the world that your in .. Well I don`t really know .. Just thoughts

@the last question
      Well Travers Town was just a world where many people end up after their worlds were taken by darkness and End of World was made up of all the worlds which were taken by the Heartless
    11. Luiggi
      Luiggi
      Does that mean you'll be posting all parts of this report? Pretty please with a cherry on top? :D .

Luis
    12. TheWertle
      TheWertle
      I do intend to translate everything. I've actually done some more, its on gamefaqs already. I wasn't really going to worry about trying to go to every site to make updates or anything but I guess since I'm here I'll put up the next two I've translated so far

V - There is still a lot of mystery about the keyblades I think. The "Light side, heart of worlds keyblade" that Sora wields, the "keyblade of people's hearts" made from the Seven Princesses' hearts for Riku, and the "Dark side, heart of worlds keyblade" that the king obtained in the realm of darkness, presently these 3 types can be confirmed. Could you please explain things a little further?

Keyblades have 2 different constitutions, either from the Light side or the Dark side. This is merely the exterior key, the inner key can act from either side and its abilities won't change. There is no clear division between good and evil. Usually the door to each world is closed and the keyhole itself is not visible. By bringing a keyblade nearby, the keyhole appears. But the lock is not actually closed itself. Indeed, the Heartless were able to find the door and easily open it and in this way steal hearts. In the previous game, Sora turned the locks and closed these doors. Furthermore, about the opened door of the integrated heart of worlds "Kingdom Hearts" itself, to prevent the outflow of the darkness within hearts the intent and reasons were different so the keyblade was used for a different purpose. In order to work, the door needs to be closed from both the Dark side and the Light side and both a dark and light realm keyblade are needed. The King needed a keyblade opposite from the realm of light keyblade that Sora had, so he went to the realm of darkness to obtain one.

The keyblade constructed from the Seven Princesses' hearts that Riku obtained in the previous game allowed for the keyhole in Hollow Bastion to appear. For the plan to cause darkness to overflow from hearts, the special hearts held be the Princesses were used to artificially make this keyblade. So it is different from a proper keyblade. There are further suggestions that this keyblade is artficial as well.

VI - Could you please give an explanation for the new keyblade "Way to the Dawn" that Riku obtained and the keyblade Kairi has as well as what the conditions for using a keyblade are?

There isn't necessarily one keyblade for the dark side and one for the light side, just as many as there exist people with qualified hearts. Concerning the conditions to wield one, at this stage, "Those with strong hearts" is the only obvious one. However, less obvious conditions still exist and there are still plans for an opportunity to reveal those. Riku's "Way to the Dawn" and Kairi's keyblade are naturally the same type of keyblade as Sora's. However there is no particular explanation for the Soul Eater's transfer and occurence, as well as Riku's handing it to Kairi. When there isn't a normal process of acquisition, I think its ok to think there is some deeper meaning there.

Next Time: VII - In KH, at the same time Sora became a heartless Roxas was born and entered the Organization. So if that's the case, at that point in time at Castle Oblivion Sora used a keyblade while at the same time Roxas would have been using a keyblade. Was this Sora's keyblade? Within the organization I think we particularly saw Roxas using a keyblade. And similar to Roxas, Sora served as another Keyblade Master conviently gathering hearts. So why was the Organization defeated?
    13. qwdc
      qwdc
      Then how come when that large keyhole of Hollow Bastion was opened by the princesses, darkness sudden poured out of the keyhole (which I believe actually came from the Realm of Darkness and actually not Kingdom Hearts)? Also, Traverse Town is indeed an in-between world, as confrimed by the Secret Ansem Reports. I don't know for sure about End of The World, but it's made from pieces and the leftovers of destroyed worlds. If End of The World just so happens to be near Kingdom Hears, does this mean that Kingdom Hearts also serves as a boundary from the in-between and darkness realms?
    14. Roxas The Hero
      Roxas The Hero
      Thanks man this really clears up a lot for me, keep us posted
    15. bethloveskh
      bethloveskh
      ta..

Thank you Xaldin!
    16. Speyeker
      Speyeker
      Really? It doesn't clear **** up for me. Tetsuya Nomura's not really answering the questions at hand, and seems to mostly be pulling stuff out of his ***, as he likely hasn't really thought of the answers to the questions at hand. I know I'm being cynical, but really, this is how I feel.
    17. Goofy
      Goofy
      Ok... I think that those four worlds Xehanort spoke of... refer to the realms that Kingdom Hearts (the heart of ALL worlds) has ways of appearing in... End of the World was a world of darkness, and Kingdom Hearts was found deep in the center of it... in The World That Never Was, it's an in-between world, and hearts lost from the Heartless casualties went to building a new/different Kingdom Hearts there... So, there must be a world of Light, and "Present" all its own... Uhm, something I wanna know.. is how Keyblade ownership works? For instance, with Roxas + Sora... does that = 3 Keyblades? If let's say.. Sora borrowed the Way to the Dawn (like he did in the fight against Xemnas) and Riku died, would it disappear, or could Sora keep it? (referring to how Keyblades disappear when not in use, or they are physically seperated from their Keyblade and are unable to retrieve it, and come right back when someone who cannot wield one holds onto it) Also... I wonder how important Castle Oblivion is now that the Organization is vanguished... ALSO, I'd like to know what the benefits of rejoining with your Nobody are (in Sora & Kairi's case)
    18. qwdc
      qwdc
      If indeed End of The World is a Realm of Darkness world, then why didn't Sora pass by an in-between world? Kingdom Hearts blocked the Realm of Darkness, so it' safe to assume that End of The World is an in-between world leading to the Realm of Darkness.

As for your many questions, I can answer the nobody one. Sora's abilities were hindered and while he was sleeping, his restoration was quite slow. Ansem, or DiZ, theorized that because he had lost a part of himself, he was recovering at a much slower rate. Kairi was reunited with her nobody much later in the game because Kairi completing herself ..well...served no purpose to Ansem or anyone else in the game, for that matter. Sora, on the other hand, needed all his strength to achieve Ansem's revenge on the Organization.
    19. kevz2kool
      kevz2kool
      THX this is really brightening up the bleak areas....
    20. riku-josh07
      riku-josh07
      Wow. . .
      That made me dizzy. . . Ow! My head hurts!

But still cool.