Kingdom Hearts Anime Rumors Resurface / Gan Gan Issue

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rumor
    Apparenlty more rumors of Kingdom Hearts Anime has come up in a yahoo blog, japanese of course, stating that the Kingdom Hearts Anime will be released in 2008, however as it being a blog the chances of this being just a rumor is well over 70%.

News
    In the news area however, the next magazine article does have some Kingdom Hearts II information in it, rather it's new or not is unknown, more then likely new. But, we shall wait and see.

[​IMG]

Sources: KH-Information Kingdom Hearts Special Guide The Light in Chaos and KH-2.net

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Nov 24, 2006.

1. *^~KairiHeart~^*
      *^~KairiHeart~^*
      do you mean Kingdom Hearts Anime like a TV show?
    2. God Of Death
      God Of Death
      I hope they dont make it childish..
    3. Sankari
      Sankari
      They made a manga, I knew they'd have to make an anime sooner or later.
    4. *^~KairiHeart~^*
      *^~KairiHeart~^*
      i do, too. what do you mean by manga? i know that's a style drawing, but they made a manga Kingdom Hearts what?
    5. AlexleHoshi
      AlexleHoshi
      I hope this is true it would be cool if KH was an anime
    6. Samurai
      Samurai
      I'd love to see a Kingdom hearts anime. But 4Kids should keep their fat, grubby hands off it.
    7. twilightsown
      twilightsown
      *agrees with Samurai* There is enough Pokemon like animes out there to last a thousand millenia in hell.
      Anyways, I hope this comes about, but I'm praying that Disney is barely involved in it. They'll make an assload of money off of it, so they should just let square-enix make it and keep the storytelling good ^_^
    8. hahannuh
      hahannuh
      i know it's just rumors but did that say if the anime is going to be about what happens during the game or after?
    9. mr_croup
      mr_croup
      I REALLY hope that they don't make a kingdom hearts anime. Some things are just best left the way they are.

But if they do...

Square enix hasn't done any business with 4kids (that i am aware of). I would hope that they don't start any time soon, because 4kids needs to be burned to the ground.

agree. Disney would appeal to a broader audience if they let square enix do their thing.
    10. Zexion of the Twilight
      Zexion of the Twilight
      Square-Enix makes good animes, like Fullmetal Alchemist. I think they can make a Kingdom Hearts anime without butchering it like 4Kids did.
    11. Samurai
      Samurai
      SE made FMA? OOOH!!!

And considering SE's anime work such as FFVII: Before Crisis (one of the best anime I ever saw) I say do it!