Dream Drop Distance Kingdom Hearts 3D?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by DarkxOblivion, Jun 26, 2012.

1. DarkxOblivion Moogle Assistant

Why make the game 3D people would buy it regardless but the platform doesn't really make sense, It jumped from PS2,GBA, back to PS2, then PSP, now 3Ds? Wow.

2. Misty gimme kiss

_MOVED
    To the Dream Drop Distance section.

Why they chose the 3DS is beyond me, but it's a popular console and it does cover some previously unexplored console territory. I do know that a lot of fans are upset with the console hopping of the series and I would echo that, it makes it really difficult to remain a fan of the series. So I agree with you, hah.

3. nekochanninja Moogle Assistant

I totally agree with Misty. I want to play the game so bad, but I don't own a 3DS, and will most likely never get one. It's really frustrating. I 'm unable to play 358/2 and Re:Coded for the same reason.

4. Noise For Love and Justice

Because games sell consoles.

Nintendo probably approached SE with the 3DS a while ago asking if they wanted to make a game. Obviously Nomura has some plan for the series so he jumped on it.

I don't know the inner workings between game companies but I am sure Nintendo had a very nice offer to 3rd party developers to get them on the 3DS. Square Enix simply took the chance I guess.

5. soramasterkeyblader Moogle Assistant

I think that it is really cool that it is on the 3DS

6. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

Well I also don't like all the "console hopping" as Misty stated, but then again,
    The PS2 is old. I don't think they'll be making anymore PS2 games with the PS3 out.
    The DS didn't give us real good graphics..
    The PSP - well I don't know what's wrong with it. It's handy, portable, and delivers some great graphics for a handheld. I think they should've made it a PSP game.
    The 3DS is well, 3D. Has way better graphics than the original DS. Maybe Nomura thought the 3D effect was important to the game ?

Maybe Nomura wanted to experiment ? I still think it was a bad choice but it's over, a done deal so there's not much anyone can do about it now