KINGDOM HEARTS 3D: A Look into the Trailer

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D has been announced today at the E3 2010 convention, but what exactly is the main focus of the title?

IGN has added the description of the trailer for this demo that is in the works.

[​IMG]

For more information, follow the link below.
    http://au.ds.ign.com/articles/109/1098342p1.html

Source: Thanks Greater_bloo

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Jun 15, 2010.

1. KL93
      KL93
      So... it's... Kingdom Hearts 1... except it's a dream...?

wat
    2. Gelatinous Ghost
      Gelatinous Ghost
      Sounds promising. This new game will be a good way to test what the new 3DS can really achieve in terms of graphical and hardware power. At first I was not sure about this, but I will give it a chance before I dismiss it. =] ​
    3. Mike
      Mike
      I mean it sounds cool, but what ever happened to plots?
    4. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      Maybe their investigating the possibility of an alternate reality? This kind of thing has been done before, just not in the KH series.
    5. Misty
      Misty
      OH MY GOD THIS.

I am so sick of the "HEY, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN ____ WAS _____ING" or "THIS ISN'T ACTUALLY THE REAL SORA, BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO PLAY THE DAMN GAME."

It's getting insane. Why can't we just have direct sequels anymore? Why does there have to be like 11 games all coming out at once? Save for in the
      secret ending of Coded
      we haven't seen anything post-KH2. Which came out four years ago. :|
    6. KL93
      KL93
      Let's rename it "Kingdom Hearts: LOST"

...3D.
    7. KeybladeSpirit
      KeybladeSpirit
      I'm still holding to my theory/hope that it's this game here:

I mean just look. The plot is way different from KH1. Maybe they're doing some kind of fanservice to the people who've seen this trailer?
    8. Mike
      Mike
      That was how the game was originally made, but it was only a beta at the time.
    9. Misty
      Misty
      As awesome as that would be, I highly doubt it. :| The beta trailer is the scraped plotline for KH1. Releasing a game about it would confuse a lot of people.
    10. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      Ouch There goes all my brain cells. This game for the 3DS is very veyr confuszing
    11. omnomnom_lawl
      omnomnom_lawl
      "The sky starts raining Soras. "

...Alright, that's it. I don't know what to believe anymore.
    12. KeybladeSpirit
      KeybladeSpirit
      I understand that, but what could be better for business than releasing a game that was originally scrapped?
      Again, it would more like fanservice, but I see your point. It would just make it more confusing having a game that has little to no relevance with the final plot. Even so, the original plot just looks too good to not remake, y'know? I actually thought about writing fanfiction on it at one point. Meh, I can only dream.
    13. theogary
      theogary
      rofl!

Yeah, I'm pretty much running on confused at this point. Come on, Square. We don't need more damned enigma.
    14. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      The Rise of the Valkries just popped in my head as you said that.
    15. Shikou
      Shikou
      looks like by the time this game comes out im buying a 3DS at the same time :D
    16. Eviii
      Eviii
      Hmm....I'm pretty sure it just revolves around Sora's life before destiny islands when KABOOM.
    17. key dragon
      key dragon
      You mean we could have ran up along the Darkside's arm? That is SUCH a Missed Moment of Awesome.
    18. KeybladeSpirit
      KeybladeSpirit
      We could do that anyway. You never noticed? Or was that sarcasm?
    19. Kyubi the Keyblade Master
      Kyubi the Keyblade Master
      I am not buying a 3DS just for KH3D. This really sucks. Not criticizing the game itself, I just wish it was for something more easily accessible, like the PS2 or even DS. I'd love to enjoy all of Nomura's creations.